People who are suffering from gout may not necessarily seek out help at first. Because gout comes in the form of attacks, people often wait until multiple attacks before they realize that there is a problem. Gout is a form of arthritis
in the fact that it does not stay consistent. Gout comes in the attacks that only happen every so often. When people finally realize that they may have a problem, they are not quite sure how to take care of it. While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription cure for the gout, other people would rather try natural forms of gout cure. Either way, it is important to understand gout before trying to choose a type of gout cure.
Gout is caused from a simple problem in the body. Uric acid is the main cause of gout and need for gout cure. This acid is produced by the body, and comes from the breakdown of food
. Some people can produce too much uric acid, while others cannot rid the body of the excess uric acid or process the uric acid. When there is a buildup of uric acid in the body, gout symptoms occur. The main purpose of any type of cure, both prescription and natural, is to lower the levels of the uric aicd.
When it comes to gout medication, there are a few different things that you can have the actual cure for. While some types of cure are to prevent the gout attacks, others are to actually help the gout attack that has already happened.
Cures such as Naproxen and Ibuprofen, known through many brands, are used as anti-inflammatory drugs which are supposed to help with the swollen joint that has the gout attack. Stronger versions of these may be given to you by your doctor
, as the attacks may require a higher dosage amounts.
To prevent further attacks, cures such as Probenecid, Colchicine, and Allopurinol are used. These cures attempt to remove the uric acid in the body, therefore preventing
the chances of a gout attack to any joint.
Natural CuresNatural remedies
and gout cures
have been used for ages as a way to help. Black cherry juice is used to help remove uric acid, as well as other types of cherries and blueberries. Ginger
, a root, is used in the form of a bath to help the body get rid of uric acid through the skin.
Whether you chose to go with the prescription medicine
, or the natural gout cure, you are aiming for the same thing: reducing the levels of uric acid in the body, you are reliving the exact cause of gout
. Generally, a combination of both prescription medicine and natural gout cures is the best way to attack gout before the gout attacks
come to you.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are three natural products
included in this relief kit. It's great for those who are suffering from gout symptoms, painful swollen
joints, and high uric acid.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Inflammation of joints †
- Red and tender joints †
- Joint discomfort †
- Itching †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Joint discomfort †
- Tender joints †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: weakness, attacks of joint pain, stiffness, swelling, and inflammation. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Reduce swelling*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a substantial improvement within days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Side Effects of Uricazol
Product safety is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Uricazol each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Uricazol products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested.
Don’t take Uricazol along with blood thinning medication and if you're suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to get rid of gout attacks forever.
These tips cover diet, pain reduction, and ways to prevent a gout attack.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- Small changes that make a big difference
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to gout.
Order Goutezol and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Uricazol was formulated based on scientific studies to support healthy uric acid levels.*
This herb grows in South Africa and it has a long history of being used as an anti-inflammatory. Studies have shown that it may be effective as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
have shown that celery is beneficial in treating excessive uric acid. Celery seed extract was given to a total of 75 people and they all reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been traditionaly used for kidney support. Scientific research
shows that it may reduce uric acid in the body by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase and by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys. It reduces the body's production of uric acid and enhances the kidneys' efficiency in expelling uric acid.*
||BROMELAIN This enzyme, found in pineapples, assists with the digestion of proteins. It may relieve tissue swelling, temporary and minor pain, and inflammation. When inflammation is reduced, blood can move more easily and promote optimal health. *
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits , apricots, blackberries, and blueberriesand it has anti-inflammatory properties. Combined with Quercetin it was shown to be effective for good health. *
||QUERCETIN is a bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It alsohas potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action.*
||NETTLE is an herb that is used as remedy in Germany. Research has shown that nettle contains active anti-inflammatory compounds that help minimize minor pain and swelling .*
||BURDOCK is a plant with large leaves. In Japan and parts of Europe, it is cultivated as a vegetable. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial as it stimulates the uric acid elimination via the kidneys.*
The curcumin in turmeric inhibits prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are substances that are involved in pain. The mechanism used is very similar to the one used by ibuprofen to relieve pain. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to produce natural cortisone, a potent inflammation and pain reliever .*
- Gout Diets If you are someone who is suffering from gout, you have no doubt been searching for ways to help relieve yourself of some of the affects of gout.
- Understanding the Cause of Gout When people think of arthritis, they tend to think of something that hurts and causes discomfort on a somewhat regular basis.
- Who Treats Gout of Foot? They may prescribe medications such as Uricosuric agents, drugs called xanthine oxidase inhibitors, colchicine, and Pegloticase.
- Which Doctor Treats Gout? Many providers can manage gout, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments.
- Gout When Uric Acid is Normal? It is a common gout knowledge that excess uric acid causes gout.
- How Gout is Treated? The idea is to try and reduce the amount of uric acid by eating correct diet and also cutting down the foods that create the excess acid that causes gout.
- Gout in Feet In general, gout primarily attacks feet.
- Gout in Hands Gout attacks the joints in hands after being present somewhere else in the body.
- Gout for Six Weeks Since gout attack happens uric acid floods your bloodstream, it's important to keep it under control.
- Gout for a Month While the majority of patients experience elimination of symptoms in 10 days or less, it's not uncommon for the acute attack to persist for one month or more.
- Gout with Fever Since gout is caused by high uric acid levels that product uric acid crystals around a joint, your body's immune system will try to resolve that on its own.
- Natural Gouty Arthritis Cures If you enjoy eating cherries, eating only 10 fresh cherries a day can also help with gouty arthritis, helping to fix swelling and to fight gouty arthritis.
- Who Treats Gouty Arthritis of Foot? If this does not work, patients are urged to seek treatment for gouty arthritis from a health practitioner.
- Are Gouty Arthritis and Gallstones Related? Both gouty arthritis and gallstones share many common features and are often interrelated.
- Gouty Arthritis What Can You Eat? When you have gouty arthritis, there are foods that are more likely to lead to a flare-up, and therefore should be avoided.
- Gouty Arthritis in the Elbow You may be suffering from gouty arthritis in the elbow if you're experiencing pain and if your elbow if swollen.
- Gouty Arthritis in Foot Symptoms Some of the earliest symptoms of gouty arthritis in feet are swollen and inflamed joints.
- Gouty Arthritis in Feet In general, gouty arthritis primarily attacks feet.
- Gouty Arthritis in the Big Toe The first sign of gouty arthritis is pain and swelling in the big toe.
- Gouty Arthritis in Ankle Among other joints, ankle gouty arthritis is yet another place where this disease can appear.
- Chicken and Gouty Arthritis Chicken, just like beef and pork, contains moderately high levels of purine.
- Gouty Arthritis for the First Time Those who develop gouty arthritis for the first time are usually surprised by the amount of pain in their joints.
- Gouty Arthritis for Life Gouty arthritis can be hard to cure, which is why many patients are struggling with gouty arthritis during their entire lives.
- Gouty Arthritis with Alcohol More specifically, acute gouty arthritis attacks are treated with medication, while long-term treatment includes lifestyle changes.
- Gouty Arthritis with Pus A typical gouty arthritis attack can manifest in red and swollen joints.