People who are suffering from gout may not necessarily seek out help at first. Because gout comes in the form of attacks, people often wait until multiple attacks before they realize that there is a problem. Gout is an interesting form of arthritis
in the fact that it does not stay consistent; gout comes in the attacks that only happen every so often. When people finally realize that they may have a problem, they are not quite sure how to take care of it. While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor
and getting prescription medicine
for the gout, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem. Either way, it is important to understand gout before trying to choose a type of gout medicine.
Gout is caused from a simple problem in the body. Uric acid is the main cause of gout
and need for gout medicine; this acid is produced by the body, and comes from the breakdown of chemicals found in food
. Some people can produce too much uric acid, while others cannot rid the body of the excess uric acid or process the uric acid. When there is a buildup of uric acid in the body, gout symptoms occur. The main purpose of any type of medicine, both prescription and natural, is to lower the levels of the uric aicd.
When it comes to gout medication, there are a few different things that you can have the actual medicine for. While some types of medicine are to prevent
the gout attacks, others are to actually help the gout attack
that has already happened.
Medicines such as Ibuprofen and Naproxen, known through many brands, are used as anti-inflammatory drugs which are supposed to help with the swollen joint that has the gout attack. Stronger versions of these may be given to you by your doctor, as the attacks may require a higher dosage amount than you are able to purchase.
To prevent further attacks, medicines such as Colchicine, Probenecid, and Allopurinol are used. These medicines attempt to remove the uric acid in the body, therefore preventing the chances of a gout attack to any joint.
Natural remedies have been used for ages as a way to help the affects of gout. Black cherry juice is used to help remove uric acid, as well as other types of cherries and blueberries. Ginger
, a root, is used in the form of a bath to help the body get rid of uric acid through the skin.
Whether you chose to go with the normal, prescription medicines, or the natural remedies, you are aiming for the same thing; by simply reducing the levels of uric acid in the body, you are reliving the exact cause of gout. Generally, a combination of both prescription medicine and natural remedies
is the best way to attack gout before the gout attacks come to you.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are 3 natural products
included in this relief kit. It's great for people who are suffering from high uric acid, painful swollen
joints, and gout symptoms.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Itching †
- Joint discomfort †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Joint discomfort †
- Red and tender joints †
- Tender joints †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Sensitivity to touch †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: inflammation, weakness, swelling, attacks of joint pain, and stiffness. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Reduce swelling*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a definite improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Side Effects of Uricazol
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains only natural extracts from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Uricazol each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Uricazol products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested.
You should not take Uricazol if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medicine.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop gout attacks for good.
These tips cover diet, pain reduction, and ways to prevent a gout attack.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
A must-read for people who want to stop gout right now.
Order Goutezol and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
Uricazol is a dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from herbs, trees, and plants.
Uricazol was formulated based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid levels.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been traditionaly used for kidney support. Research
shows that it may reduce uric acid in the body by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase and by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys. It enhances the kidneys' efficiency in expelling uric acid and reduces the body's production of uric acid.*
||BURDOCK This vegetable plant has large leaves and it is cultivated in parts of Japan and Europe. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial because it encourages the elimination of uric acid via the kidneys.*
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has a long history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
||BROMELAIN is an enzyme found in pineapples. It helps with digestion of proteins. It may relieve inflammation, tissue swelling, and temporary and minor pain. When inflammation is reduced, blood can move more easily and promote optimal health. *
||NETTLEThis herb is frequently used as a remedy in Germany and several studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may minimize swelling and minor pain .*
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the one involved in the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of inflammation and pain .*
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. Celery seed extract was given to a total of 75 people daily and they all reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
||QUERCETIN This natural bioflavonoid can be found in strawberries, cherries and apples. Laboratory tests have shown that when is combined with Rutin, Quercetin is beneficial in lowering uric acid in blood and inhibiting the xanthine oxidase enzyme. It alsohas antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action.*
||RUTIN is a bioflavonoid present in blackberries, blueberries, citrus fruits , and apricots. Rutin has anti-inflammatory properties. Together with Quercetin research suggests it may be effective to promote good health. *
- Finding a Natural Gout Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gout attack.
- Gout Attack if you are in pain, adding apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, or ginger to the area (mixed with water and vinegar, each separately) can help reduce the inflammation and pain in the area affected by a gout attack.
- Gout Cure Whether you chose to go with the prescription medicine, or the natural gout cure, you are aiming for the same thing: reducing the levels of uric acid in the body, you are reliving the exact cause of gout.
- Gout Diets If you are someone who is suffering from gout, you have no doubt been searching for ways to help relieve yourself of some of the affects of gout.
- Gout Medicine While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine for the gout, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem.
- Natural Gout Cures If you enjoy eating cherries, eating only 10 fresh cherries a day can also help with gout, helping to fix swelling and to fight gout.
- Who Treats Gout of Foot? They may prescribe medications such as Uricosuric agents, drugs called xanthine oxidase inhibitors, colchicine, and Pegloticase.
- Are Gout and Gallstones Related? Both gout and gallstones share many common features and are often interrelated.
- Which Joints Does Gout Affect? Gout most frequently affects the joint at the base of the big toe and is an extremely painful form of arthritis.
- Why Somone on Gout Cannot Drink Beer? The reason is that that alcohol cause a slow down in the bodies removal of uric acid from the body and leads to uric acid build up that leads to gout.
- Who Diagnosis Gout? Many medical professionals can provide a diagnosis of gout, and which provider you choose is a matter of personal preference.
- Gouty Arthritis Attack if you are in pain, adding apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, or ginger to the area (mixed with water and vinegar, each separately) can help reduce the inflammation and pain in the area affected by a gouty arthritis attack.
- Gouty Arthritis Diets If you are someone who is suffering from gouty arthritis, you have no doubt been searching for ways to help relieve yourself of some of the affects of gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis Foods to Avoid If you are suffering from gouty arthritis, you no doubt realize that your arthritis issues come in waves and attacks, instead of as a consistent pain.
- Gouty Arthritis Symptoms The uric acid, as the main cause of gouty arthritis, will be severely present in any swollen joint cause by gouty arthritis, and will be stronger in the harder cases of gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis Treatments Diet for Gouty arthritis One of the gouty arthritis treatments that people can do themselves, without necessarily having to go out and spend extra money or go way out of their way, is to change certain parts of their diet.
- Natural Gouty Arthritis Cures If you enjoy eating cherries, eating only 10 fresh cherries a day can also help with gouty arthritis, helping to fix swelling and to fight gouty arthritis.
- Understanding the Cause of Gouty Arthritis When people think of arthritis, they tend to think of something that hurts and causes discomfort on a somewhat regular basis.
- Which Diuretics Cause Gouty Arthritis? It has been known for awhile that diuretics can lead to an increased risk of gouty arthritis.
- When Gouty Arthritis Becomes Serious? That is why it is important to realize with the initial attack of gouty arthritis that changes in diet, exercise, avoiding alcohol, and discussing these as well as medications with a doctor are crucial to combat the cause of gouty arthritis before it becomes serious, which it will if ignored, and no changes are made.
- Which Toe Does Gouty Arthritis Affect? Your big toe is the most likely toe where you will develop gouty arthritis.
- Which Joints Does Gouty Arthritis Affect? Gouty arthritis most frequently affects the joint at the base of the big toe and is an extremely painful form of arthritis.
- Why Gouty Arthritis Flares Up? Gouty arthritis flares are caused where there is excessive uric acid in the body.
- When Gouty Arthritis Gets Infected? Then out of the blue gouty arthritis infection flare-up may get triggered by a joint injury, surgery or sudden, severe illness, taking diuretic medications, leg swelling, taking the drug cyclosporine.
- How Gouty Arthritis is Treated? The idea is to try and reduce the amount of uric acid by eating correct diet and also cutting down the foods that create the excess acid that causes gouty arthritis.