Aspirin and Gout
Individuals suffering from gout often ask if they should use aspirin to treat their condition. In fact, this is an often-asked question since aspirin helps with cardiovascular health issues - and gout has numerous ties to this type of health condition. However, aspirin shouldn't be used to treat gout. In fact, it can make the condition worse since aspirin
increases uric acid levels. Clinical studies have shown that this drug
can make your gout attack more painful and longer than it needs to be. Instead, you can use Tylenol to treat inflammation and Ibuprofen to fight against the pain caused by gout attacks
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are three natural products
included in this relief kit. It's perfect for people who are experiencing painful swollen
joints, high uric acid, and gout symptoms.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Inflammation of joints †
- Tender joints †
- Red and tender joints †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Joint discomfort †
- Itching †
- Joint discomfort †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Sensitivity to touch †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: inflammation, swelling, attacks of joint pain, weakness, and stiffness. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Reduce swelling*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a progressive improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Uricazol Side Effects
Product safety is our number one priority. Uricazol contains only natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements you should not use Uricazol products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested.
Taking Uricazol is also discouraged to people who are taking blood thinning medication or dealing with a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 key tips to get rid of gout attacks for good.
These tips cover pain reduction, diet, and ways to prevent a gout attack.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Foods to avoid and eat
- Small changes that make a big difference
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
A priceless information for anyone who wants to stop this painful inconvenience right now.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
||NETTLE is an herb that is used as remedy in Germany. Research has shown that nettle contains active anti-inflammatory compounds that help minimize minor pain and swelling .*
contain a substance called 3nB (3-n-Butylpthalide). 3nB gives celery its distinctive smell and taste. Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. 3nB inhibits xanthine oxidase an enzyme involved in the production of uric acid.*
The curcumin in turmeric inhibits prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are substances in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism used is very similar to the one used by ibuprofen to relieve pain. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of pain and inflammation .*
||BROMELAIN This enzyme, found in pineapples, aids the digestion of proteins. It may relieve minor and temporary pain, tissue swelling, and inflammation. When inflammation is reduced, blood can move more easily and promote optimal health. *
||BURDOCK is a plant with large leaves. In Japan and parts of Europe, it is cultivated as a vegetable. It has been traditionally used as a "blood purifier" to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock can be beneficial because it encourages the elimination of uric acid via the kidneys.*
||QUERCETIN is a bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.*
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has a long history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
||RUTIN is a bioflavonoid found in blueberries, apricots, citrus fruits , and blackberriesand it has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Combined with Quercetin research suggests it may be effective to promote good health. *
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been used in China for kidney support. Scientific research
shows that it may reduce uric acid in the body by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase and by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys. It enhances the kidneys' efficiency in expelling uric acid and reduces the body's production of uric acid.*
- Finding a Natural Gout Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gout attack.
- Gout Symptoms The uric acid, as the main cause of gout, will be severely present in any swollen joint cause by gout, and will be stronger in the harder cases of gout.
- Natural Gout Cures If you enjoy eating cherries, eating only 10 fresh cherries a day can also help with gout, helping to fix swelling and to fight gout.
- Who Treats Gout of Foot? They may prescribe medications such as Uricosuric agents, drugs called xanthine oxidase inhibitors, colchicine, and Pegloticase.
- Which Doctor Treats Gout? Many providers can manage gout, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments.
- Where Gout Come From? The uric acid builds up and forms crystals that lead to gout and forms painful flare ups that cause many kinds of problems.
- Why Gout Flares Up? Gout flares are caused where there is excessive uric acid in the body.
- Gout in Hip Even though it isn't common, gout in the hip affects a portion of individuals who already suffer from gout in other joints.
- Gout in Women Medical studies have shown that women have a lower risk of developing gout than men.
- Gout Feels Like a Broken Foot You'll hear many people saying that gout feels like a broken foot.
- V8 and Gout Since conventional medicine still doesn't have a concrete answer to this condition, gout is often treated using alternative methods.
- Gout for Over Two Weeks In general, gout attacks last up to around ten days.
- Gout for a Month While the majority of patients experience elimination of symptoms in 10 days or less, it's not uncommon for the acute attack to persist for one month or more.
- Gouty Arthritis Cure Whether you chose to go with the prescription medicine, or the natural gouty arthritis cure, you are aiming for the same thing: reducing the levels of uric acid in the body, you are reliving the exact cause of gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis Foods to Avoid If you are suffering from gouty arthritis, you no doubt realize that your arthritis issues come in waves and attacks, instead of as a consistent pain.
- Gouty Arthritis Foods When people think of arthritis problems, they often fail to consider gouty arthritis, a serious problem that is related to arthritis.
- Natural Gouty Arthritis Cures If you enjoy eating cherries, eating only 10 fresh cherries a day can also help with gouty arthritis, helping to fix swelling and to fight gouty arthritis.
- Where Gouty Arthritis Come From? The uric acid builds up and forms crystals that lead to gouty arthritis and forms painful flare ups that cause many kinds of problems.
- Why Gouty Arthritis Flares Up? Gouty arthritis flares are caused where there is excessive uric acid in the body.
- Gouty Arthritis in Foot Symptoms Some of the earliest symptoms of gouty arthritis in feet are swollen and inflamed joints.
- Gouty Arthritis Feels Like a Broken Foot You'll hear many people saying that gouty arthritis feels like a broken foot.
- Aspirin and Gouty Arthritis Individuals suffering from gouty arthritis often ask if they should use aspirin to treat their condition.
- Ginger and Gouty Arthritis We've all heard about ginger and its numerous health benefits.
- Gouty Arthritis for Three Weeks If you're struggling with gouty arthritis for three weeks, there's no need to panic.
- Gouty Arthritis with Pus A typical gouty arthritis attack can manifest in red and swollen joints.