Aspirin and Gouty Arthritis
Individuals suffering from gouty arthritis often ask if they should use aspirin to treat their condition. In fact, this is an often-asked question since aspirin
helps with cardiovascular health issues - and gouty arthritis
has numerous ties to this type of health condition. However, aspirin shouldn't be used to treat gouty arthritis. In fact, it can make the condition worse since aspirin increases uric acid levels. Clinical studies have shown that this drug
can make your gouty arthritis attack more painful and longer than it needs to be. Instead, you can use Tylenol to treat inflammation and Ibuprofen to fight against the pain caused by gouty arthritis attacks.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
This relief kit is a set of three natural products
good for anybody suffering from painful inflamed
joints, high uric acid, and symptoms of gout.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Joint discomfort †
- Joint discomfort †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Itching †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Tender joints †
- Red and tender joints †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: swelling, stiffness, inflammation, weakness, and attacks of joint pain. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Reduce inflammation*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Reduce swelling*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Goutezol products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you should see a notable improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Uricazol Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Uricazol contains natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Uricazol products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated.
You shouldn't take Uricazol when you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medicine.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 useful tips to stop gouty arthritis attacks .
These tips cover ways to prevent a gout attack, pain reduction, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Foods to avoid and eat
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
A priceless eBook for people who want to stop gouty arthritis.
Order Goutezol and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
Uricazol is a dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Uricazol was formulated based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid levels.*
||BURDOCK This vegetable plant has large leaves and it is cultivated in parts of Japan and Europe. It has been traditionally used as a "blood purifier" to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial because it encourages the uric acid elimination via the kidneys.*
||NETTLE is an herb that is used as remedy in Germany. Research has shown that nettle contains active anti-inflammatory compounds that help relive minor pain and swelling .*
||QUERCETIN is a bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It alsohas powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action.*
This herb is found in Africa and it has an extensive history of being used as an anti-inflammatory. Studies have shown that it may be effective as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
||RUTIN is a bioflavonoid present in apricots, blackberries, blueberries, and citrus fruits . Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Combined with Quercetin research suggests it may be effective for health. *
contain a substance called 3nB (3-n-Butylpthalide). 3nB gives celery its distinctive smell and taste. Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. Celery seed extract was given to a total of 75 people and they all reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
||BROMELAIN This enzyme, found in pineapples, aids the digestion of proteins. It may relieve tissue swelling, minor and temporary pain, and inflammation. When inflammation is reduced, blood can move more easily and promote optimal health. *
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been traditionaly used in China for kidney support. Research
shows that it may reduce uric acid in the body by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase and by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys. It reduces the body's production of uric acid and enhances the kidneys' efficiency in expelling uric acid.*
The curcumin in turmeric inhibits prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are substances in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism used is very similar to the one used by ibuprofen to relieve pain. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to produce natural cortisone, a potent inflammation and pain reliever .*
- Gout Foods to Avoid If you are suffering from gout, you no doubt realize that your arthritis issues come in waves and attacks, instead of as a consistent pain.
- Gout Remedies Pros and Cons of Gout Remedies When people think of getting arthritis, they think of something that is a constant pain, and something that requires nothing but actual medicine to take care of.
- Gout Treatments Diet for Gout One of the gout treatments that people can do themselves, without necessarily having to go out and spend extra money or go way out of their way, is to change certain parts of their diet.
- Are Gout and Gallstones Related? Both gout and gallstones share many common features and are often interrelated.
- What Gout Patients Cannot Eat? The best way to prevent gout flare-ups is to follow a diet that seeks to limit or not increase the amount of uric acid in the body.
- How Gout is Treated? The idea is to try and reduce the amount of uric acid by eating correct diet and also cutting down the foods that create the excess acid that causes gout.
- Gout in Arm Even though gout primarily affects the big toe and feet, it can be systemic.
- Gout in Heel If you're suffering from intense pain in your heel, you might have gout.
- Gout in Fingers Gout can affect your fingers, as well as any other joint in your body.
- Gout in Knee Recognizing the first symptoms of gout and taking action is imperative since this is the only way to experience less pain and return to your everyday life.
- Gout and Diabetes Medical studies have shown a link between gout and diabetes.
- Eggs and Gout It's easy to understand the reason behind this since eggs are packed with omega-3 fats, protein, and all kinds of vitamins - all while being low in calories.
- V8 and Gout Since conventional medicine still doesn't have a concrete answer to this condition, gout is often treated using alternative methods.
- Gout for 2 Days The initial gout attack usually lasts up to 2 days.
- Gout with Alcohol More specifically, acute gout attacks are treated with medication, while long-term treatment includes lifestyle changes.
- Which Joints Does Gouty Arthritis Affect? Gouty arthritis most frequently affects the joint at the base of the big toe and is an extremely painful form of arthritis.
- Why Gouty Arthritis is More Common in Males? Gouty arthritis is an excruciating condition that is caused by excess uric acid in the body.
- Gouty Arthritis in Foot Causes You may have gouty arthritis in your foot if you suffer from swelling and pain in the joints of the foot.
- Gouty Arthritis in Leg Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects feet, it's not common to spread to other joints in your legs.
- Gouty Arthritis in Ankle Among other joints, ankle gouty arthritis is yet another place where this disease can appear.
- Gouty Arthritis and Diabetes Medical studies have shown a link between gouty arthritis and diabetes.
- Gouty Arthritis for 2 Days The initial gouty arthritis attack usually lasts up to 2 days.
- Gouty Arthritis for Three Weeks If you're struggling with gouty arthritis for three weeks, there's no need to panic.
- Gouty Arthritis with Alcohol More specifically, acute gouty arthritis attacks are treated with medication, while long-term treatment includes lifestyle changes.
- Gouty Arthritis with Blisters One of the common complications of gouty arthritis is small lumps under the skin called tophi.