Gout and Diabetes
Medical studies have shown a link between gout and diabetes. Their conclusions say that having a Type 2 diabetes increases your chances of developing gout - and the same applies in reverse. The common link between these two conditions is uric acid. Individuals who have Type 2 diabetes are more likely to develop hyperuricemia, which is when uric acid levels become high. If your body is unable to defend itself against this, high uric acid levels can lead towards gout development.
A healthy diet and lifestyle are crucial in controlling these two conditions. Aside from taking your medication
, you can also use natural supplements. Goutezol is a safe homeopathic supplement that can relieve your gout symptoms
even if you have diabetes
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are 3 natural products
included in this relief kit. It's great for those who are experiencing gout symptoms, high uric acid, and painful swollen
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Joint discomfort †
- Red and tender joints †
- Joint discomfort †
- Itching †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Tender joints †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Sensitivity to touch †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: swelling, stiffness, inflammation, weakness, and attacks of joint pain. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Reduce swelling*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Goutezol products daily and follow the advice in our eBook, you should see a significant improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we don't want your money!
Uricazol Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Uricazol contains only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Uricazol each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements you should not use Uricazol products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied.
Using Uricazol is also discouraged to those who're using blood thinning medication or dealing with a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 tips to stop gout in toes attacks .
These tips cover pain reduction, diet, and what to do during a gout attack.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- Foods to avoid and eat
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Small changes that make a big difference
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
A priceless eBook for people who want to put an end to this painful inconvenience.
Order Goutezol and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from herbs, plants, and trees.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies to support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been used in China for kidney support. Research suggests it may lower uric acid in the body in two ways: 1) by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys and 2) by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase. It may make kidneys more efficient in expelling out uric acid and in addition it may help the body produce less uric acid.*
||BURDOCK is a plant with large leaves. In Japan and parts of Europe, it is cultivated as a vegetable. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock can be beneficial as it stimulates the elimination of uric acid via the kidneys.*
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. 3nB inhibits xanthine oxidase an enzyme involved in the production of uric acid.*
||NETTLEThis herb is used as a remedy in Europe and clinial studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may reduce swelling and minor pain .*
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the one involved in the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of inflammation and pain .*
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has an extensive history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
||BROMELAIN is an enzyme found in pineapples. It helps with digestion of proteins. It may relieve inflammation, tissue swelling, and minor and temporary pain. Blood can move more easily with the reduction of inflammation and this promotes optimal health. *
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits , blueberries, apricots, and blackberriesand it has powerful anti-inflammatory action. Together with Quercetin it was shown to be effective to promote good health. *
||QUERCETIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.*
- Who Treats Gout of Foot? They may prescribe medications such as Uricosuric agents, drugs called xanthine oxidase inhibitors, colchicine, and Pegloticase.
- When Gout Becomes Serious? That is why it is important to realize with the initial attack of gout that changes in diet, exercise, avoiding alcohol, and discussing these as well as medications with a doctor are crucial to combat the cause of gout before it becomes serious, which it will if ignored, and no changes are made.
- Which Doctor Treats Gout? Many providers can manage gout, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments.
- Gout When Uric Acid is Normal? It is a common gout knowledge that excess uric acid causes gout.
- Which Joints Does Gout Affect? Gout most frequently affects the joint at the base of the big toe and is an extremely painful form of arthritis.
- Where Gout Come From? The uric acid builds up and forms crystals that lead to gout and forms painful flare ups that cause many kinds of problems.
- What Gout Patients Cannot Eat? The best way to prevent gout flare-ups is to follow a diet that seeks to limit or not increase the amount of uric acid in the body.
- When Gout Attacks? As you may know, gout is a chronic inflammation within the foot.
- Gout in Leg Even though gout primarily affects feet, it's not common to spread to other joints in your legs.
- Gout in the Big Toe The first sign of gout is pain and swelling in the big toe.
- Gout in Knee Recognizing the first symptoms of gout and taking action is imperative since this is the only way to experience less pain and return to your everyday life.
- Pork and Gout Gout sufferers are well-aware that they need to avoid foods rich in purine.
- Gout with Pus A typical gout attack can manifest in red and swollen joints.
- Gouty Arthritis Symptoms The uric acid, as the main cause of gouty arthritis, will be severely present in any swollen joint cause by gouty arthritis, and will be stronger in the harder cases of gouty arthritis.
- Which Toe Does Gouty Arthritis Affect? Your big toe is the most likely toe where you will develop gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis Who Gets It? Gouty arthritis, resulting from the buildup of too much uric acid in the body, can affect men and women of any age.
- Why Gouty Arthritis Flares Up? Gouty arthritis flares are caused where there is excessive uric acid in the body.
- When Gouty Arthritis Gets Infected? Then out of the blue gouty arthritis infection flare-up may get triggered by a joint injury, surgery or sudden, severe illness, taking diuretic medications, leg swelling, taking the drug cyclosporine.
- Gouty Arthritis in Arm Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects the big toe and feet, it can be systemic.
- Gouty Arthritis in Feet In general, gouty arthritis primarily attacks feet.
- Gouty Arthritis in the Big Toe The first sign of gouty arthritis is pain and swelling in the big toe.
- Aspirin and Gouty Arthritis Individuals suffering from gouty arthritis often ask if they should use aspirin to treat their condition.
- Coffee and Gouty Arthritis A 2007 study by the Arthritis Foundation tried to reveal the connection between coffee and gouty arthritis.
- Ginger and Gouty Arthritis We've all heard about ginger and its numerous health benefits.
- Wobenzym n Gouty Arthritis Wobenzym N is a supplement recommended for preventing inflammation of joints.