How To Prevent, and Treat, a Gout Attack
A gout attack is something that is very serious for the person that is going through it. The pain, swelling, and discomfort that comes with a gout attack can cause people massive amounts of pain and issues. A gout attack is unique, however, in the sense that you can do multiple things for it. While help exists to treat a gout attack, there are also things to do that can actually help prevent a gout attack. It may be hard to completely prevent them, but it is possible. First, it is important to understand what causes a gout attack
A gout attack is simply a backup of an acid known as uric acid. Some people produce too much uric acid, while other people do not have the capacity to remove the uric acid from their bodies as a normal function. Either way, this backup can go to the joints and cause what we know as gout. For many people, going to a doctor
is the perfect way to take care of gout, as they can offer medicine
to both treat and prevent a gout attack. There are other ways, however, to help prevent and treat a gout attack.
The main way to prevent a gout attack is to reduce the levels of uric acid in the body. There are multiple ways to do so, through both diet changes and other changes. As far as food
is concerned, reducing the amount of meat and fish consumed can help prevent a gout attack; these foods produce uric acid in the body. By eating and drinking cherries, black cherry juice, and other types of fruits, you can help your body rid itself of uric acid. In a final step, it is important to drink plenty of water; this helps your body flush out the uric acid. Many doctors also say that maintaining a healthy weight is important when trying to avoid a gout attack.
Aiding an Attack
If you are going through a gout attack, there are ways to take care of it naturally. While there are drugs that can help to take care of the pain and swelling, there are also natural ways to do so; if you are in pain, adding apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, or ginger
to the area (mixed with water and vinegar, each separately) can help reduce the inflammation and pain in the area affected by a gout attack.
Learning how to treat a gout attack, through both foods and rubs, is something that can be incredibly helpful. It is also very important, however, to know the ways to help prevent an attack. By prevention, you can possible make the attacks disappear, but will often make the attacks less severe. By doing research and talking with your doctor, you can figure out the best treatment plan for you that will attack gout attacks during their attack, and try to prevent them before they can even hit.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
This relief kit is a set of three natural products
great for anyone suffering from painful inflamed
joints, high uric acid, and symptoms of gout.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Red and tender joints †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Joint discomfort †
- Itching †
- Joint discomfort †
- Tender joints †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: swelling, attacks of joint pain, stiffness, inflammation, and weakness. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Reduce swelling*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Goutezol products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll notice a significant improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Side Effects of Uricazol
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Uricazol products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined.
Using Uricazol is also discouraged to those who are taking blood thinning medication or coping with bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 tips to get rid of gout attacks .
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent a gout attack, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small changes that make a big difference
- Foods to avoid and eat
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
A priceless information for anyone who wants to stop this painful inconvenience right now.
Order Goutezol and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from herbs, trees, and plants.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies to support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
||BURDOCK is a plant with large leaves. In Japan and parts of Europe, it is cultivated as a vegetable. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial as it stimulates the elimination of uric acid via the kidneys.*
||QUERCETIN is a bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It alsohas anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action.*
The curcumin in turmeric inhibits prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are substances in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism used is very similar to the one used by ibuprofen to relieve pain. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of inflammation and pain .*
||BROMELAIN This enzyme, found in pineapples, aids the digestion of proteins. It may relieve tissue swelling, minor and temporary pain, and inflammation. Blood can flow more easily with the reduction of inflammation and this promotes optimal health. *
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been traditionaly used in China for kidney support. Research suggests it may lower uric acid in the body in two ways: 1) by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys and 2) by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase. It may make kidneys more efficient in expelling out uric acid and in addition it may help the body produce less uric acid.*
||NETTLE is an herb that is used as remedy in Europe. Research has shown that nettle contains active anti-inflammatory compounds that help minimize swelling and minor pain .*
This herb is found in Africa and it has a long history of being used as an anti-inflammatory. Studies have shown that it may be effective as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
||RUTIN is a bioflavonoid found in apricots, citrus fruits , blueberries, and blackberriesand it has anti-inflammatory action. Combined with Quercetin research suggests it may be effective to promote good health. *
contain a substance called 3nB (3-n-Butylpthalide). 3nB gives celery its distinctive smell and taste. Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. 3nB inhibits xanthine oxidase an enzyme involved in the production of uric acid.*
- Finding a Natural Gout Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gout attack.
- Gout Attack if you are in pain, adding apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, or ginger to the area (mixed with water and vinegar, each separately) can help reduce the inflammation and pain in the area affected by a gout attack.
- Gout Treatments Diet for Gout One of the gout treatments that people can do themselves, without necessarily having to go out and spend extra money or go way out of their way, is to change certain parts of their diet.
- Are Gout and Gallstones Related? Both gout and gallstones share many common features and are often interrelated.
- Gout When Uric Acid is Normal? It is a common gout knowledge that excess uric acid causes gout.
- Where Gout Come From? The uric acid builds up and forms crystals that lead to gout and forms painful flare ups that cause many kinds of problems.
- Gout Who Gets It? Gout, resulting from the buildup of too much uric acid in the body, can affect men and women of any age.
- Gout in the Big Toe The first sign of gout is pain and swelling in the big toe.
- Gout in Knee Recognizing the first symptoms of gout and taking action is imperative since this is the only way to experience less pain and return to your everyday life.
- Ginger and Gout We've all heard about ginger and its numerous health benefits.
- Gout for Three Weeks Even though a typical acute gout attack lasts for one to two weeks, some patients experience prolonged symptoms.
- Gout without Swelling Many individuals are having a hard time identifying a gout attack because there's no swelling.
- Gout with Fever and Chills The first gout attack usually happens in your big toe's joint.
- Are Gouty Arthritis and Gallstones Related? Both gouty arthritis and gallstones share many common features and are often interrelated.
- Gouty Arthritis in Hip Even though it isn't common, gouty arthritis in the hip affects a portion of individuals who already suffer from gouty arthritis in other joints.
- Gouty Arthritis in the Elbow You may be suffering from gouty arthritis in the elbow if you're experiencing pain and if your elbow if swollen.
- Gouty Arthritis in Leg Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects feet, it's not common to spread to other joints in your legs.
- Gouty Arthritis in Heel If you're suffering from intense pain in your heel, you might have gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis in Foot Symptoms Some of the earliest symptoms of gouty arthritis in feet are swollen and inflamed joints.
- Gouty Arthritis in Knee Recognizing the first symptoms of gouty arthritis and taking action is imperative since this is the only way to experience less pain and return to your everyday life.
- Milk and Gouty Arthritis In fact, milk and dairy products help your body to excrete uric acid thanks to a substance called orotic acid.
- Chicken and Gouty Arthritis Chicken, just like beef and pork, contains moderately high levels of purine.
- Gouty Arthritis for 2 Days The initial gouty arthritis attack usually lasts up to 2 days.
- Gouty Arthritis for Life Gouty arthritis can be hard to cure, which is why many patients are struggling with gouty arthritis during their entire lives.
- Gouty Arthritis with Tophus It is believed that around 25% of gouty arthritis patients develop tophi (stone) at some point.