How To Prevent, and Treat, a Gout Attack
A gout attack is something that is very serious for the person that is going through it. The pain, swelling, and discomfort that comes with a gout attack can cause people massive amounts of pain and issues. A gout attack is unique, however, in the sense that you can do multiple things for it. While help exists to treat a gout attack, there are also things to do that can actually help prevent
a gout attack. It may be hard to completely prevent them, but it is possible. First, it is important to understand what causes a gout attack
A gout attack is simply a backup of an acid known as uric acid. Some people produce too much uric acid, while other people do not have the capacity to remove the uric acid from their bodies as a normal function. Either way, this backup can go to the joints and cause what we know as gout. For many people, going to a doctor
is the perfect way to take care of gout, as they can offer medicine
to both treat and prevent a gout attack. There are other ways, however, to help prevent and treat a gout attack.
The main way to prevent a gout attack is to reduce the levels of uric acid in the body. There are multiple ways to do so, through both diet changes and other changes. As far as food
is concerned, reducing the amount of meat and fish consumed can help prevent a gout attack; these foods produce uric acid in the body. By eating and drinking cherries, black cherry juice, and other types of fruits, you can help your body rid itself of uric acid. In a final step, it is important to drink plenty of water; this helps your body flush out the uric acid. Many doctors also say that maintaining a healthy weight is important when trying to avoid a gout attack.
Aiding an Attack
If you are going through a gout attack, there are ways to take care of it naturally. While there are drugs that can help to take care of the pain and swelling, there are also natural ways to do so; if you are in pain, adding apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, or ginger
to the area (mixed with water and vinegar, each separately) can help reduce the inflammation and pain in the area affected by a gout attack.
Learning how to treat a gout attack, through both foods and rubs, is something that can be incredibly helpful. It is also very important, however, to know the ways to help prevent an attack. By prevention, you can possible make the attacks disappear, but will often make the attacks less severe. By doing research and talking with your doctor, you can figure out the best treatment plan for you that will attack gout attacks during their attack, and try to prevent them before they can even hit.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are 3 natural products
included in this relief kit. It's perfect for people who are experiencing high uric acid, painful swollen
joints, and gout symptoms.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Tender joints †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Red and tender joints †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Joint discomfort †
- Itching †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Joint discomfort †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: inflammation, weakness, swelling, stiffness, and attacks of joint pain. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Reduce swelling*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Goutezol products diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you should notice a symptomatic improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Uricazol Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains only natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Uricazol each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Uricazol products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined.
You should not take Uricazol when you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medicine.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop gout attacks forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, diet, and what to do during a gout attack.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
A priceless eBook for people who want to put an end to gout right now.
Order Goutezol and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol is a dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Uricazol was formulated based on scientific studies to support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been traditionaly used in China for kidney support. Scientific research suggests it may lower uric acid in the body in two ways: 1) by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys and 2) by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase. It may make kidneys more efficient in expelling out uric acid and in addition it may help the body produce less uric acid.*
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the one involved in the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of pain and inflammation .*
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has an extensive history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
||QUERCETIN is a bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It has potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action.*
||NETTLE is an herb that is used as remedy in Germany. Research has shown that nettle contains active anti-inflammatory compounds that help relive swelling and minor pain .*
||BURDOCK is a plant with large leaves. In Japan and parts of Europe, it is cultivated as a vegetable. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock can be beneficial because it encourages the elimination of uric acid via the kidneys.*
||BROMELAIN is an enzyme found in pineapples. It helps with proper digestion of proteins. It may relieve inflammation, minor and temporary pain, and tissue swelling. When inflammation is reduced, blood can move more easily and promote optimal health. *
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
have shown that celery is beneficial in treating excessive uric acid. Celery seed extract was given to a total of 75 people and they all reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in blueberries, citrus fruits , apricots, and blackberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Combined with Quercetin it was shown to be effective to promote good health. *
- Finding a Natural Gout Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gout attack.
- Gout Attack if you are in pain, adding apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, or ginger to the area (mixed with water and vinegar, each separately) can help reduce the inflammation and pain in the area affected by a gout attack.
- Gout Treatments Diet for Gout One of the gout treatments that people can do themselves, without necessarily having to go out and spend extra money or go way out of their way, is to change certain parts of their diet.
- Are Gout and Gallstones Related? Both gout and gallstones share many common features and are often interrelated.
- Gout When Uric Acid is Normal? It is a common gout knowledge that excess uric acid causes gout.
- Where Gout Come From? The uric acid builds up and forms crystals that lead to gout and forms painful flare ups that cause many kinds of problems.
- Gout Who Gets It? Gout, resulting from the buildup of too much uric acid in the body, can affect men and women of any age.
- Gout in the Big Toe The first sign of gout is pain and swelling in the big toe.
- Gout in Knee Recognizing the first symptoms of gout and taking action is imperative since this is the only way to experience less pain and return to your everyday life.
- Ginger and Gout We've all heard about ginger and its numerous health benefits.
- Gout for Three Weeks Even though a typical acute gout attack lasts for one to two weeks, some patients experience prolonged symptoms.
- Gout without Swelling Many individuals are having a hard time identifying a gout attack because there's no swelling.
- Gout with Fever and Chills The first gout attack usually happens in your big toe's joint.
- Are Gouty Arthritis and Gallstones Related? Both gouty arthritis and gallstones share many common features and are often interrelated.
- Gouty Arthritis in Hip Even though it isn't common, gouty arthritis in the hip affects a portion of individuals who already suffer from gouty arthritis in other joints.
- Gouty Arthritis in the Elbow You may be suffering from gouty arthritis in the elbow if you're experiencing pain and if your elbow if swollen.
- Gouty Arthritis in Leg Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects feet, it's not common to spread to other joints in your legs.
- Gouty Arthritis in Heel If you're suffering from intense pain in your heel, you might have gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis in Foot Symptoms Some of the earliest symptoms of gouty arthritis in feet are swollen and inflamed joints.
- Gouty Arthritis in Knee Recognizing the first symptoms of gouty arthritis and taking action is imperative since this is the only way to experience less pain and return to your everyday life.
- Milk and Gouty Arthritis In fact, milk and dairy products help your body to excrete uric acid thanks to a substance called orotic acid.
- Chicken and Gouty Arthritis Chicken, just like beef and pork, contains moderately high levels of purine.
- Gouty Arthritis for 2 Days The initial gouty arthritis attack usually lasts up to 2 days.
- Gouty Arthritis for Life Gouty arthritis can be hard to cure, which is why many patients are struggling with gouty arthritis during their entire lives.
- Gouty Arthritis with Tophus It is believed that around 25% of gouty arthritis patients develop tophi (stone) at some point.