How To Prevent, and Treat, a Gout Attack
A gout attack is something that is very serious for the person that is going through it. The pain, swelling, and discomfort that comes with a gout attack can cause people massive amounts of pain and issues. A gout attack is unique, however, in the sense that you can do multiple things for it. While help exists to treat a gout attack, there are also things to do that can actually help prevent
a gout attack. It may be hard to completely prevent them, but it is possible. First, it is important to understand what causes a gout attack
A gout attack is simply a backup of an acid known as uric acid. Some people produce too much uric acid, while other people do not have the capacity to remove the uric acid from their bodies as a normal function. Either way, this backup can go to the joints and cause what we know as gout. For many people, going to a doctor
is the perfect way to take care of gout, as they can offer medicine
to both treat and prevent a gout attack. There are other ways, however, to help prevent and treat a gout attack.
The main way to prevent a gout attack is to reduce the levels of uric acid in the body. There are multiple ways to do so, through both diet changes and other changes. As far as food
is concerned, reducing the amount of meat and fish consumed can help prevent a gout attack; these foods produce uric acid in the body. By eating and drinking cherries, black cherry juice, and other types of fruits, you can help your body rid itself of uric acid. In a final step, it is important to drink plenty of water; this helps your body flush out the uric acid. Many doctors also say that maintaining a healthy weight is important when trying to avoid a gout attack.
Aiding an Attack
If you are going through a gout attack, there are ways to take care of it naturally. While there are drugs that can help to take care of the pain and swelling, there are also natural ways to do so; if you are in pain, adding apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, or ginger
to the area (mixed with water and vinegar, each separately) can help reduce the inflammation and pain in the area affected by a gout attack.
Learning how to treat a gout attack, through both foods and rubs, is something that can be incredibly helpful. It is also very important, however, to know the ways to help prevent an attack. By prevention, you can possible make the attacks disappear, but will often make the attacks less severe. By doing research and talking with your doctor, you can figure out the best treatment plan for you that will attack gout attacks during their attack, and try to prevent them before they can even hit.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
This relief kit is a set of three natural products
great for people suffering from high uric acid, painful swollen
joints, and symptoms of gout.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Itching †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Red and tender joints †
- Tender joints †
- Joint discomfort †
- Joint discomfort †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Sensitivity to touch †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: swelling, weakness, attacks of joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Reduce inflammation*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Reduce swelling*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Goutezol products as directed, you will notice a progressive improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Side Effects of Uricazol
Product safety is our number one priority. Uricazol contains natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Uricazol products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested.
Don’t take Uricazol along with blood thinning medication and if you're suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of gout attacks forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, diet, and what to do during a gout attack.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to gout.
Order Goutezol and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from herbs, plants, and trees.
Uricazol was formulated based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
||BROMELAIN is an enzyme found in pineapples. It helps with digestion of proteins. It may relieve tissue swelling, temporary and minor pain, and inflammation. Blood can move more easily with the reduction of inflammation and this promotes good health. *
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been used in China for kidney support. Research
shows that it may reduce uric acid in the body by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase and by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys. It enhances the kidneys' efficiency in expelling uric acid and reduces the body's production of uric acid.*
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has an extensive history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
||BURDOCK This vegetable plant has large leaves and it is cultivated in parts of Europe and Japan. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial as it stimulates the uric acid elimination via the kidneys.*
||QUERCETIN This natural bioflavonoid can be found in strawberries, cherries and apples. Laboratory tests have shown that when is combined with Rutin, Quercetin is beneficial in lowering uric acid in blood and inhibiting the xanthine oxidase enzyme. It alsohas powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.*
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
have shown that celery is beneficial in treating excessive uric acid. Celery seed extract was given to a total of 75 people daily and they all reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
||NETTLEThis plant is used as a remedy in Germany and clinial studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may minimize minor pain and swelling .*
||RUTIN is a bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits , blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Together with Quercetin research suggests it may be effective to promote good health. *
The curcumin in turmeric inhibits prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are substances that are involved in pain. The mechanism used is very similar to the one used by ibuprofen to relieve pain. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to produce natural cortisone, a potent inflammation and pain reliever .*
- Finding a Natural Gout Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gout attack.
- Gout Attack if you are in pain, adding apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, or ginger to the area (mixed with water and vinegar, each separately) can help reduce the inflammation and pain in the area affected by a gout attack.
- Gout Treatments Diet for Gout One of the gout treatments that people can do themselves, without necessarily having to go out and spend extra money or go way out of their way, is to change certain parts of their diet.
- Are Gout and Gallstones Related? Both gout and gallstones share many common features and are often interrelated.
- Gout When Uric Acid is Normal? It is a common gout knowledge that excess uric acid causes gout.
- Where Gout Come From? The uric acid builds up and forms crystals that lead to gout and forms painful flare ups that cause many kinds of problems.
- Gout Who Gets It? Gout, resulting from the buildup of too much uric acid in the body, can affect men and women of any age.
- Gout in the Big Toe The first sign of gout is pain and swelling in the big toe.
- Gout in Knee Recognizing the first symptoms of gout and taking action is imperative since this is the only way to experience less pain and return to your everyday life.
- Ginger and Gout We've all heard about ginger and its numerous health benefits.
- Gout for Three Weeks Even though a typical acute gout attack lasts for one to two weeks, some patients experience prolonged symptoms.
- Gout without Swelling Many individuals are having a hard time identifying a gout attack because there's no swelling.
- Gout with Fever and Chills The first gout attack usually happens in your big toe's joint.
- Are Gouty Arthritis and Gallstones Related? Both gouty arthritis and gallstones share many common features and are often interrelated.
- Gouty Arthritis in Hip Even though it isn't common, gouty arthritis in the hip affects a portion of individuals who already suffer from gouty arthritis in other joints.
- Gouty Arthritis in the Elbow You may be suffering from gouty arthritis in the elbow if you're experiencing pain and if your elbow if swollen.
- Gouty Arthritis in Leg Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects feet, it's not common to spread to other joints in your legs.
- Gouty Arthritis in Heel If you're suffering from intense pain in your heel, you might have gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis in Foot Symptoms Some of the earliest symptoms of gouty arthritis in feet are swollen and inflamed joints.
- Gouty Arthritis in Knee Recognizing the first symptoms of gouty arthritis and taking action is imperative since this is the only way to experience less pain and return to your everyday life.
- Milk and Gouty Arthritis In fact, milk and dairy products help your body to excrete uric acid thanks to a substance called orotic acid.
- Chicken and Gouty Arthritis Chicken, just like beef and pork, contains moderately high levels of purine.
- Gouty Arthritis for 2 Days The initial gouty arthritis attack usually lasts up to 2 days.
- Gouty Arthritis for Life Gouty arthritis can be hard to cure, which is why many patients are struggling with gouty arthritis during their entire lives.
- Gouty Arthritis with Tophus It is believed that around 25% of gouty arthritis patients develop tophi (stone) at some point.