Gout for a Month
In some cases, gout can stick for one month and even more. While the majority of patients experience elimination of symptoms in 10 days or less, it's not uncommon for the acute attack to persist for one month or more.
As soon as you start experiencing symptoms pointing to the gout attack, you should seek medical attention. Your doctor
will assist you in finding the best treatment. Also, don't forget to use supplements that can be of great help. An attractive option is Goutezol, which is a range of supplements that help with gout attacks
. Goutezol is a plant-based product made of several plant extracts believed to fight gout effectively.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are 3 natural products
included in this relief kit. It's ideal for those who are suffering from painful inflamed
joints, high uric acid, and gout symptoms.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Joint discomfort †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Tender joints †
- Itching †
- Red and tender joints †
- Joint discomfort †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: stiffness, weakness, inflammation, swelling, and attacks of joint pain. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Reduce swelling*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Goutezol products as directed, you should notice a substantial improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Uricazol Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Uricazol products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated.
Taking Uricazol is also discouraged to people who are taking blood thinning medication or coping with bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of gout for a month attacks .
These tips cover diet, pain reduction, and what to do during a gout attack.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
A must-read for those who want to stop gout for a month today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol is a dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Uricazol was formulated based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid levels.*
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits , blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has anti-inflammatory properties. Together with Quercetin research suggests it may be effective for good health. *
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has a long history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been traditionaly used in China for kidney support. Research suggests it may lower uric acid in the body in two ways: 1) by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys and 2) by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase. It may make kidneys more efficient in expelling out uric acid and in addition it may help the body produce less uric acid.*
||BROMELAIN is an enzyme found in pineapples. It helps with proper digestion of proteins. It may relieve tissue swelling, inflammation, and minor and temporary pain. Blood can move more easily with the reduction of inflammation and this promotes optimal health. *
||NETTLE is an herb that is used as remedy in Germany. Research has shown that nettle contains active anti-inflammatory compounds that help relive minor pain and swelling .*
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of pain and inflammation .*
||BURDOCK is a plant with large leaves. In Japan and parts of Europe, it is cultivated as a vegetable. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock can be beneficial because it encourages the elimination of uric acid via the kidneys.*
contain a substance called 3nB (3-n-Butylpthalide). 3nB gives celery its distinctive smell and taste. Two clinical studies
have shown that celery is beneficial in treating excessive uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. 3nB inhibits xanthine oxidase an enzyme involved in the production of uric acid.*
||QUERCETIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It alsohas antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action.*
- Gout Treatments Diet for Gout One of the gout treatments that people can do themselves, without necessarily having to go out and spend extra money or go way out of their way, is to change certain parts of their diet.
- Which Diuretics Cause Gout? It has been known for awhile that diuretics can lead to an increased risk of gout.
- Gout When Uric Acid is Normal? It is a common gout knowledge that excess uric acid causes gout.
- Where Gout Come From? The uric acid builds up and forms crystals that lead to gout and forms painful flare ups that cause many kinds of problems.
- Why Somone on Gout Cannot Drink Beer? The reason is that that alcohol cause a slow down in the bodies removal of uric acid from the body and leads to uric acid build up that leads to gout.
- Who Diagnosis Gout? Many medical professionals can provide a diagnosis of gout, and which provider you choose is a matter of personal preference.
- Gout in Women Medical studies have shown that women have a lower risk of developing gout than men.
- Coffee and Gout A 2007 study by the Arthritis Foundation tried to reveal the connection between coffee and gout.
- V8 and Gout Since conventional medicine still doesn't have a concrete answer to this condition, gout is often treated using alternative methods.
- Gout for Over Two Weeks In general, gout attacks last up to around ten days.
- Gout for the First Time Those who develop gout for the first time are usually surprised by the amount of pain in their joints.
- Gout for Three Weeks Even though a typical acute gout attack lasts for one to two weeks, some patients experience prolonged symptoms.
- Gout without Swelling Many individuals are having a hard time identifying a gout attack because there's no swelling.
- Gout with Blisters One of the common complications of gout is small lumps under the skin called tophi.
- Gout with Infection This kind of arthritis is treated by prescription drugs and oral antibiotics that need to be taken for up to eight weeks.
- How to Find Specific Gouty Arthritis Information While some people are perfectly fine with going to their doctor to talk about their problems and to try to figure out what is wrong, some people do not feel comfortable going to doctor right away without having a general idea of what they may be told.
- Why Gouty Arthritis is More Common in Males? Gouty arthritis is an excruciating condition that is caused by excess uric acid in the body.
- When Gouty Arthritis Attacks? As you may know, gouty arthritis is a chronic inflammation within the foot.
- Gouty Arthritis in Leg Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects feet, it's not common to spread to other joints in your legs.
- Gouty Arthritis and Diabetes Medical studies have shown a link between gouty arthritis and diabetes.
- Milk and Gouty Arthritis In fact, milk and dairy products help your body to excrete uric acid thanks to a substance called orotic acid.
- Eggs and Gouty Arthritis It's easy to understand the reason behind this since eggs are packed with omega-3 fats, protein, and all kinds of vitamins - all while being low in calories.
- Gouty Arthritis for 2 Days The initial gouty arthritis attack usually lasts up to 2 days.
- Gouty Arthritis and Vitamin b Deficiency Several clinical studies have shown that some gouty arthritis treatments can lead to vitamin B deficiency.
- Gouty Arthritis and Hepatitis b Clinical studies have tried to research the correlation between gouty arthritis and hepatitis B.