Gout in Thumb
Gout develops when the body isn't able of eliminating excess uric acid. Even though it's not common, gout can also affect thumbs. In fact, this disease can affect any joint in your body.
Medical professionals believe that a genetic link plays a major role in gout development. However, your lifestyle is also an important part of this equation. This is why it's important to keep your diet in check, as well as to take care of your immune system. Besides, supplementation can also be of great help. Products like Goutezol are designed to relieve you of any symptoms associated with gout. Furthermore, this kind of product can also protect you from painful inflammation.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
This relief kit is a set of 3 natural products
beneficial for anybody struggling with high uric acid, painful swollen
joints, and symptoms of gout.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Joint discomfort †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Red and tender joints †
- Itching †
- Joint discomfort †
- Tender joints †
- Foot-related discomforts †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: attacks of joint pain, weakness, swelling, stiffness, and inflammation. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Reduce swelling*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Goutezol products as directed, you'll see a notable improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Side Effects of Uricazol
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Uricazol contains natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Uricazol products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined.
You shouldn't take Uricazol if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to stop gout in thumbs attacks forever.
These tips cover what to do during a gout attack, pain reduction, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to this painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Uricazol was formulated based on scientific studies to support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
||BURDOCK This vegetable plant has large leaves and it is cultivated in parts of Europe and Japan. It has been traditionally used as a "blood purifier" to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock can be beneficial as it stimulates the uric acid elimination via the kidneys.*
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
have shown that celery is beneficial in treating excessive uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. 3nB inhibits xanthine oxidase an enzyme involved in the production of uric acid.*
||BROMELAIN This enzyme, found in pineapples, aids the digestion of proteins. It may relieve minor and temporary pain, inflammation, and tissue swelling. Blood can move more easily with the reduction of inflammation and this promotes optimal health. *
||QUERCETIN is a bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It alsohas antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been traditionaly used for kidney support. Scientific research
shows that it may reduce uric acid in the body by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase and by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys. It enhances the kidneys' efficiency in expelling uric acid and reduces the body's production of uric acid.*
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of pain and inflammation .*
||NETTLEThis herb is frequently used as a remedy in Germany and several studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may relive minor pain and swelling .*
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits , blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has anti-inflammatory properties. Together with Quercetin research suggests it may be effective to promote good health. *
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has a long history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
- Gout Foods to Avoid If you are suffering from gout, you no doubt realize that your arthritis issues come in waves and attacks, instead of as a consistent pain.
- Gout When Uric Acid is Normal? It is a common gout knowledge that excess uric acid causes gout.
- Why Somone on Gout Cannot Drink Beer? The reason is that that alcohol cause a slow down in the bodies removal of uric acid from the body and leads to uric acid build up that leads to gout.
- Gout in Women Medical studies have shown that women have a lower risk of developing gout than men.
- Gout in Ankle Ingredients like celery seeds, bromelain, and mulberry tree extract can help lower uric acids levels and clear your bloodstream.
- Gout Feels Like a Broken Foot You'll hear many people saying that gout feels like a broken foot.
- Ginger and Gout We've all heard about ginger and its numerous health benefits.
- Gout for Over a Week In general, gout attacks last from three days up to two weeks.
- Gout for a Month While the majority of patients experience elimination of symptoms in 10 days or less, it's not uncommon for the acute attack to persist for one month or more.
- Gouty Arthritis Prevention While there is not necessarily a single way to make sure that you do not get gouty arthritis, taking care of all of these aspects, and making sure that you lower your uric acid can help you to take gouty arthritis prevention as far as possible.
- Who Treats Gouty Arthritis of Foot? If this does not work, patients are urged to seek treatment for gouty arthritis from a health practitioner.
- Which Toe Does Gouty Arthritis Affect? Your big toe is the most likely toe where you will develop gouty arthritis.
- Where Gouty Arthritis Come From? The uric acid builds up and forms crystals that lead to gouty arthritis and forms painful flare ups that cause many kinds of problems.
- Gouty Arthritis in Hip Even though it isn't common, gouty arthritis in the hip affects a portion of individuals who already suffer from gouty arthritis in other joints.
- Gouty Arthritis in Arm Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects the big toe and feet, it can be systemic.
- Gouty Arthritis in Shoulder As a form of arthritis, gouty arthritis can affect the shoulder as well.
- Gouty Arthritis in Fingers Gouty arthritis can affect your fingers, as well as any other joint in your body.
- Gouty Arthritis in Hands Gouty arthritis attacks the joints in hands after being present somewhere else in the body.
- Gouty Arthritis in Ankle Among other joints, ankle gouty arthritis is yet another place where this disease can appear.
- Gouty Arthritis Feels Like a Broken Foot You'll hear many people saying that gouty arthritis feels like a broken foot.
- Ginger and Gouty Arthritis We've all heard about ginger and its numerous health benefits.
- V8 and Gouty Arthritis Since conventional medicine still doesn't have a concrete answer to this condition, gouty arthritis is often treated using alternative methods.
- Gouty Arthritis with Diarrhea A typical acute gouty arthritis attack is manifested by a painful and inflamed joint.
- Gouty Arthritis with Pus A typical gouty arthritis attack can manifest in red and swollen joints.
- Gouty Arthritis and Hepatitis b Clinical studies have tried to research the correlation between gouty arthritis and hepatitis B.