People who are suffering from gout may not necessarily seek out help at first. Because gout comes in the form of attacks, people often wait until multiple attacks before they realize that there is a problem. Gout is an interesting form of arthritis
in the fact that it does not stay consistent; gout comes in the attacks that only happen every so often. When people finally realize that they may have a problem, they are not quite sure how to take care of it. While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine
for the gout, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem. Either way, it is important to understand gout before trying to choose a type of gout medicine.
Gout is caused from a simple problem in the body. Uric acid is the main cause of gout and need for gout medicine; this acid is produced by the body, and comes from the breakdown of chemicals found in food
. Some people can produce too much uric acid, while others cannot rid the body of the excess uric acid or process the uric acid. When there is a buildup of uric acid in the body, gout symptoms occur. The main purpose of any type of medicine, both prescription and natural, is to lower the levels of the uric aicd.
When it comes to gout medication, there are a few different things that you can have the actual medicine for. While some types of medicine are to prevent the gout attacks, others are to actually help the gout attack that has already happened.
Medicines such as Ibuprofen and Naproxen, known through many brands, are used as anti-inflammatory drugs which are supposed to help with the swollen joint that has the gout attack. Stronger versions of these may be given to you by your doctor
, as the attacks may require a higher dosage amount than you are able to purchase.
further attacks, medicines such as Colchicine, Probenecid, and Allopurinol are used. These medicines attempt to remove the uric acid in the body, therefore preventing the chances of a gout attack to any joint.
Natural remedies have been used for ages as a way to help the affects of gout. Black cherry juice is used to help remove uric acid, as well as other types of cherries and blueberries. Ginger
, a root, is used in the form of a bath to help the body get rid of uric acid through the skin.
Whether you chose to go with the normal, prescription medicines, or the natural remedies
, you are aiming for the same thing; by simply reducing the levels of uric acid in the body, you are reliving the exact cause of gout
. Generally, a combination of both prescription medicine and natural remedies is the best way to attack gout before the gout attacks
come to you.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are three natural products
included in this relief kit. It's perfect for people who are experiencing painful swollen
joints, gout symptoms, and high uric acid.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Joint discomfort †
- Itching †
- Red and tender joints †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Joint discomfort †
- Tender joints †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: inflammation, stiffness, attacks of joint pain, weakness, and swelling. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Reduce inflammation*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Reduce swelling*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Goutezol products daily and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll notice a major improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Side Effects of Uricazol
Product safety is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Uricazol products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated.
Don’t take Uricazol along with blood thinning medication and if you are suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to get rid of gout attacks for good.
These tips cover what to do during a gout attack, diet, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- Foods to avoid and eat
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
A priceless information for those who want to stop gout.
Order Goutezol and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Uricazol was formulated based on scientific studies to support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has an extensive history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been traditionaly used for kidney support. Research suggests it may lower uric acid in the body in two ways: 1) by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys and 2) by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase. It may make kidneys more efficient in expelling out uric acid and in addition it may help the body produce less uric acid.*
||QUERCETIN This natural bioflavonoid can be found in strawberries, cherries and apples. Laboratory tests have shown that when is combined with Rutin, Quercetin is beneficial in lowering uric acid in blood and inhibiting the xanthine oxidase enzyme. It has potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.*
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in blueberries, citrus fruits , apricots, and blackberriesand it has powerful anti-inflammatory action. Combined with Quercetin research suggests it may be effective for good health. *
||BROMELAIN is an enzyme found in pineapples. It helps with proper digestion of proteins. It may relieve temporary and minor pain, inflammation, and tissue swelling. Blood can move more easily with the reduction of inflammation and it promotes optimal health. *
||BURDOCK This vegetable plant has large leaves and it is cultivated in parts of Japan and Europe. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial because it encourages the uric acid elimination via the kidneys.*
contain a substance called 3nB (3-n-Butylpthalide). 3nB gives celery its distinctive smell and taste. Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. 3nB inhibits xanthine oxidase an enzyme involved in the production of uric acid.*
||NETTLEThis plant is used as a remedy in Europe and several studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may minimize swelling and minor pain .*
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to produce natural cortisone, a potent pain and inflammation reliever .*
- Finding a Natural Gout Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gout attack.
- Gout Foods When people think of arthritis problems, they often fail to consider gout, a serious problem that is related to arthritis.
- Gout Prevention While there is not necessarily a single way to make sure that you do not get gout, taking care of all of these aspects, and making sure that you lower your uric acid can help you to take gout prevention as far as possible.
- What Gout Patients Cannot Eat? The best way to prevent gout flare-ups is to follow a diet that seeks to limit or not increase the amount of uric acid in the body.
- Who Diagnosis Gout? Many medical professionals can provide a diagnosis of gout, and which provider you choose is a matter of personal preference.
- When Gout Attacks? As you may know, gout is a chronic inflammation within the foot.
- Gout Feels Like a Broken Foot You'll hear many people saying that gout feels like a broken foot.
- Gout for Over a Week In general, gout attacks last from three days up to two weeks.
- Gout for Two Months As some gout patients will tell you, this condition can be quite stubborn.
- Gout with Fever Since gout is caused by high uric acid levels that product uric acid crystals around a joint, your body's immune system will try to resolve that on its own.
- Gouty Arthritis Foods When people think of arthritis problems, they often fail to consider gouty arthritis, a serious problem that is related to arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis Medicine While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine for the gouty arthritis, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem.
- Gouty Arthritis Remedies Pros and Cons of Gouty arthritis Remedies When people think of getting arthritis, they think of something that is a constant pain, and something that requires nothing but actual medicine to take care of.
- Understanding the Cause of Gouty Arthritis When people think of arthritis, they tend to think of something that hurts and causes discomfort on a somewhat regular basis.
- Which Diuretics Cause Gouty Arthritis? It has been known for awhile that diuretics can lead to an increased risk of gouty arthritis.
- When Gouty Arthritis Becomes Serious? That is why it is important to realize with the initial attack of gouty arthritis that changes in diet, exercise, avoiding alcohol, and discussing these as well as medications with a doctor are crucial to combat the cause of gouty arthritis before it becomes serious, which it will if ignored, and no changes are made.
- Which Toe Does Gouty Arthritis Affect? Your big toe is the most likely toe where you will develop gouty arthritis.
- Which Doctor Treats Gouty Arthritis? Many providers can manage gouty arthritis, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments.
- Why Somone on Gouty Arthritis Cannot Drink Beer? The reason is that that alcohol cause a slow down in the bodies removal of uric acid from the body and leads to uric acid build up that leads to gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis What Can You Eat? When you have gouty arthritis, there are foods that are more likely to lead to a flare-up, and therefore should be avoided.
- How Gouty Arthritis is Treated? The idea is to try and reduce the amount of uric acid by eating correct diet and also cutting down the foods that create the excess acid that causes gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis in Heel If you're suffering from intense pain in your heel, you might have gouty arthritis.
- Eggs and Gouty Arthritis It's easy to understand the reason behind this since eggs are packed with omega-3 fats, protein, and all kinds of vitamins - all while being low in calories.
- Gouty Arthritis for 2 Days The initial gouty arthritis attack usually lasts up to 2 days.
- Gouty Arthritis and Hepatitis b Clinical studies have tried to research the correlation between gouty arthritis and hepatitis B.