People who are suffering from gout may not necessarily seek out help at first. Because gout comes in the form of attacks, people often wait until multiple attacks before they realize that there is a problem. Gout is an interesting form of arthritis
in the fact that it does not stay consistent; gout comes in the attacks that only happen every so often. When people finally realize that they may have a problem, they are not quite sure how to take care of it. While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine
for the gout, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem. Either way, it is important to understand gout before trying to choose a type of gout medicine.
Gout is caused from a simple problem in the body. Uric acid is the main cause of gout and need for gout medicine; this acid is produced by the body, and comes from the breakdown of chemicals found in food
. Some people can produce too much uric acid, while others cannot rid the body of the excess uric acid or process the uric acid. When there is a buildup of uric acid in the body, gout symptoms
occur. The main purpose of any type of medicine, both prescription and natural, is to lower the levels of the uric aicd.
When it comes to gout medication, there are a few different things that you can have the actual medicine for. While some types of medicine are to prevent the gout attacks, others are to actually help the gout attack that has already happened.
Medicines such as Ibuprofen and Naproxen, known through many brands, are used as anti-inflammatory drugs which are supposed to help with the swollen joint that has the gout attack. Stronger versions of these may be given to you by your doctor
, as the attacks may require a higher dosage amount than you are able to purchase.
further attacks, medicines such as Colchicine, Probenecid, and Allopurinol are used. These medicines attempt to remove the uric acid in the body, therefore preventing the chances of a gout attack to any joint.
Natural remedies have been used for ages as a way to help the affects of gout. Black cherry juice is used to help remove uric acid, as well as other types of cherries and blueberries. Ginger
, a root, is used in the form of a bath to help the body get rid of uric acid through the skin.
Whether you chose to go with the normal, prescription medicines, or the natural remedies
, you are aiming for the same thing; by simply reducing the levels of uric acid in the body, you are reliving the exact cause of gout
. Generally, a combination of both prescription medicine and natural remedies is the best way to attack gout before the gout attacks
come to you.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are three natural products
included in this relief kit. It's ideal for those who are experiencing high uric acid, gout symptoms, and painful inflamed
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Joint discomfort †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Joint discomfort †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Tender joints †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Red and tender joints †
- Itching †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: stiffness, inflammation, weakness, attacks of joint pain, and swelling. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Reduce swelling*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Goutezol products daily and follow the advice in our eBook, you should see a noticeable improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Uricazol Side Effects
Product safety is our number one priority. Uricazol contains natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Uricazol products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated.
Don’t use Uricazol along with blood thinning medication and if you are suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop gout attacks forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, diet, and ways to prevent a gout attack.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
A must-read for people who want to stop gout.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid levels.*
||NETTLE is an herb that is used as remedy in Europe. Research has shown that nettle contains active anti-inflammatory compounds that help reduce swelling and minor pain .*
The curcumin in turmeric inhibits the production of prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are substances in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism used is very similar to the one used by ibuprofen to relieve pain. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of pain and inflammation .*
This herb is found in South Africa and it has an extensive history of being used as an anti-inflammatory. Studies have shown that it may be effective as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
||QUERCETIN is a bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been traditionaly used for kidney support. Research
shows that it may reduce uric acid in the body by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase and by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys. It enhances the kidneys' efficiency in expelling uric acid and reduces the body's production of uric acid.*
||RUTIN is a bioflavonoid present in blackberries, apricots, blueberries, and citrus fruits and it has anti-inflammatory action. Together with Quercetin research suggests it may be effective for health. *
||BROMELAIN This enzyme, found in pineapples, assists with the digestion of proteins. It may relieve inflammation, minor and temporary pain, and tissue swelling. When inflammation is reduced, blood can move more easily and promote optimal health. *
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
have shown that celery is beneficial in treating excessive uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. 3nB inhibits xanthine oxidase an enzyme involved in the production of uric acid.*
||BURDOCK This vegetable plant has large leaves and it is cultivated in parts of Japan and Europe. It has been traditionally used as a "blood purifier" to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial because it encourages the elimination of uric acid via the kidneys.*
- Finding a Natural Gout Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gout attack.
- Gout Foods When people think of arthritis problems, they often fail to consider gout, a serious problem that is related to arthritis.
- Gout Prevention While there is not necessarily a single way to make sure that you do not get gout, taking care of all of these aspects, and making sure that you lower your uric acid can help you to take gout prevention as far as possible.
- What Gout Patients Cannot Eat? The best way to prevent gout flare-ups is to follow a diet that seeks to limit or not increase the amount of uric acid in the body.
- Who Diagnosis Gout? Many medical professionals can provide a diagnosis of gout, and which provider you choose is a matter of personal preference.
- When Gout Attacks? As you may know, gout is a chronic inflammation within the foot.
- Gout Feels Like a Broken Foot You'll hear many people saying that gout feels like a broken foot.
- Gout for Over a Week In general, gout attacks last from three days up to two weeks.
- Gout for Two Months As some gout patients will tell you, this condition can be quite stubborn.
- Gout with Fever Since gout is caused by high uric acid levels that product uric acid crystals around a joint, your body's immune system will try to resolve that on its own.
- Gouty Arthritis Foods When people think of arthritis problems, they often fail to consider gouty arthritis, a serious problem that is related to arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis Medicine While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine for the gouty arthritis, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem.
- Gouty Arthritis Remedies Pros and Cons of Gouty arthritis Remedies When people think of getting arthritis, they think of something that is a constant pain, and something that requires nothing but actual medicine to take care of.
- Understanding the Cause of Gouty Arthritis When people think of arthritis, they tend to think of something that hurts and causes discomfort on a somewhat regular basis.
- Which Diuretics Cause Gouty Arthritis? It has been known for awhile that diuretics can lead to an increased risk of gouty arthritis.
- When Gouty Arthritis Becomes Serious? That is why it is important to realize with the initial attack of gouty arthritis that changes in diet, exercise, avoiding alcohol, and discussing these as well as medications with a doctor are crucial to combat the cause of gouty arthritis before it becomes serious, which it will if ignored, and no changes are made.
- Which Toe Does Gouty Arthritis Affect? Your big toe is the most likely toe where you will develop gouty arthritis.
- Which Doctor Treats Gouty Arthritis? Many providers can manage gouty arthritis, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments.
- Why Somone on Gouty Arthritis Cannot Drink Beer? The reason is that that alcohol cause a slow down in the bodies removal of uric acid from the body and leads to uric acid build up that leads to gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis What Can You Eat? When you have gouty arthritis, there are foods that are more likely to lead to a flare-up, and therefore should be avoided.
- How Gouty Arthritis is Treated? The idea is to try and reduce the amount of uric acid by eating correct diet and also cutting down the foods that create the excess acid that causes gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis in Heel If you're suffering from intense pain in your heel, you might have gouty arthritis.
- Eggs and Gouty Arthritis It's easy to understand the reason behind this since eggs are packed with omega-3 fats, protein, and all kinds of vitamins - all while being low in calories.
- Gouty Arthritis for 2 Days The initial gouty arthritis attack usually lasts up to 2 days.
- Gouty Arthritis and Hepatitis b Clinical studies have tried to research the correlation between gouty arthritis and hepatitis B.