Gout with Fever and Chills
The first gout attack usually happens in your big toe's joint. Even though gout affects only one joint, it can trigger a range of symptoms. It's not uncommon that gout produces inflammation so intense that it causes fever and chills.
During acute gout attacks
, the joint becomes inflamed. This process triggers a particular reaction in your body and its immune system. Your body will try to defend itself, which is what often causes a reaction that ends with fever and chills
. If that happens, make sure not to take aspirin
since it can make your symptoms worse. Instead, you can use Ibuprofen to treat fever
caused by gout.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are 3 natural products
included in this relief kit. It's ideal for people who are suffering from painful inflamed
joints, high uric acid, and gout symptoms.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Itching †
- Joint discomfort †
- Joint discomfort †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Red and tender joints †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Tender joints †
- Inflammation of joints †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: stiffness, weakness, attacks of joint pain, swelling, and inflammation. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Reduce inflammation*
- Reduce swelling*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a symptomatic improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Uricazol Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Uricazol products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined.
You must not take Uricazol when you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medicine.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 useful tips to stop gout with chills and fever attacks forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, ways to prevent a gout attack, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- Small changes that make a big difference
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- Foods to avoid and eat
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
A must-read for people who want to stop gout with chills and fever today.
Order Goutezol and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol is a dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from herbs, plants, and trees.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been used for kidney support. Scientific research
shows that it may reduce uric acid in the body by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase and by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys. It enhances the kidneys' efficiency in expelling uric acid and reduces the body's production of uric acid.*
||QUERCETIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It alsohas powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action.*
||NETTLEThis herb is used as a remedy in Germany and several studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may minimize minor pain and swelling .*
||BURDOCK This vegetable plant has large leaves and it is cultivated in parts of Japan and Europe. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial as it stimulates the uric acid elimination via the kidneys.*
contain a substance called 3nB (3-n-Butylpthalide). 3nB gives celery its distinctive smell and taste. Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
This herb is found in South Africa and it has an extensive history of being used as an anti-inflammatory. Studies have shown that it may be effective as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in apricots, citrus fruits , blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has anti-inflammatory properties. Combined with Quercetin research suggests it may be effective for health. *
||BROMELAIN This enzyme, found in pineapples, aids the digestion of proteins. It may relieve tissue swelling, minor and temporary pain, and inflammation. When inflammation is reduced, blood can move more easily and promote optimal health. *
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the one involved in the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of inflammation and pain .*
- Gout Foods to Avoid If you are suffering from gout, you no doubt realize that your arthritis issues come in waves and attacks, instead of as a consistent pain.
- Understanding the Cause of Gout When people think of arthritis, they tend to think of something that hurts and causes discomfort on a somewhat regular basis.
- When Gout Gets Infected? Then out of the blue gout infection flare-up may get triggered by a joint injury, surgery or sudden, severe illness, taking diuretic medications, leg swelling, taking the drug cyclosporine.
- Gout in Feet In general, gout primarily attacks feet.
- Finding a Natural Gouty Arthritis Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gouty arthritis attack.
- Gouty Arthritis Attack if you are in pain, adding apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, or ginger to the area (mixed with water and vinegar, each separately) can help reduce the inflammation and pain in the area affected by a gouty arthritis attack.
- Gouty Arthritis Cure Whether you chose to go with the prescription medicine, or the natural gouty arthritis cure, you are aiming for the same thing: reducing the levels of uric acid in the body, you are reliving the exact cause of gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis Foods to Avoid If you are suffering from gouty arthritis, you no doubt realize that your arthritis issues come in waves and attacks, instead of as a consistent pain.
- Natural Gouty Arthritis Cures If you enjoy eating cherries, eating only 10 fresh cherries a day can also help with gouty arthritis, helping to fix swelling and to fight gouty arthritis.
- Where Gouty Arthritis Come From? The uric acid builds up and forms crystals that lead to gouty arthritis and forms painful flare ups that cause many kinds of problems.
- Gouty Arthritis Who Gets It? Gouty arthritis, resulting from the buildup of too much uric acid in the body, can affect men and women of any age.
- Where is Gouty Arthritis Located on the Body? Gouty arthritis is a painful affliction that affects the joint in the body.
- When Gouty Arthritis Attacks? As you may know, gouty arthritis is a chronic inflammation within the foot.
- When Gouty Arthritis Gets Infected? Then out of the blue gouty arthritis infection flare-up may get triggered by a joint injury, surgery or sudden, severe illness, taking diuretic medications, leg swelling, taking the drug cyclosporine.
- Gouty Arthritis in the Elbow You may be suffering from gouty arthritis in the elbow if you're experiencing pain and if your elbow if swollen.
- Gouty Arthritis in Arm Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects the big toe and feet, it can be systemic.
- Gouty Arthritis in Hands Gouty arthritis attacks the joints in hands after being present somewhere else in the body.
- Gouty Arthritis in the Big Toe The first sign of gouty arthritis is pain and swelling in the big toe.
- Gouty Arthritis in Knee Recognizing the first symptoms of gouty arthritis and taking action is imperative since this is the only way to experience less pain and return to your everyday life.
- Eggs and Gouty Arthritis It's easy to understand the reason behind this since eggs are packed with omega-3 fats, protein, and all kinds of vitamins - all while being low in calories.
- Chicken and Gouty Arthritis Chicken, just like beef and pork, contains moderately high levels of purine.
- Gouty Arthritis for Two Months As some gouty arthritis patients will tell you, this condition can be quite stubborn.
- Gouty Arthritis for Three Weeks If you're struggling with gouty arthritis for three weeks, there's no need to panic.
- Gouty Arthritis with Diarrhea A typical acute gouty arthritis attack is manifested by a painful and inflamed joint.
- Gouty Arthritis with Pus A typical gouty arthritis attack can manifest in red and swollen joints.