Gout with Fever and Chills
The first gout attack usually happens in your big toe's joint. Even though gout affects only one joint, it can trigger a range of symptoms. It's not uncommon that gout produces inflammation so intense that it causes fever and chills.
During acute gout attacks
, the joint becomes inflamed. This process triggers a particular reaction in your body and its immune system. Your body will try to defend itself, which is what often causes a reaction that ends with fever and chills
. If that happens, make sure not to take aspirin
since it can make your symptoms worse. Instead, you can use Ibuprofen to treat fever
caused by gout.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are three natural products
included in this relief kit. It's great for those who are suffering from high uric acid, gout symptoms, and painful inflamed
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Joint discomfort †
- Itching †
- Joint discomfort †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Tender joints †
- Red and tender joints †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: weakness, stiffness, inflammation, attacks of joint pain, and swelling. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Reduce swelling*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
John from Alabama
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Goutezol products daily and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll see a definite improvement within days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
Uricazol Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Uricazol products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined.
You shouldn't take Uricazol if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medicine.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop gout with chills and fever attacks for good.
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent a gout attack, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- Small changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
A priceless eBook for people who want to stop this painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid levels.*
||BURDOCK is a plant with large leaves. In Japan and parts of Europe, it is cultivated as a vegetable. It has been traditionally used as a "blood purifier" to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock can be beneficial because it encourages the elimination of uric acid via the kidneys.*
||QUERCETIN This bioflavonoid can be found in strawberries, cherries and apples. Laboratory tests have shown that when is combined with Rutin, Quercetin is beneficial in lowering uric acid in blood and inhibiting the xanthine oxidase enzyme. It alsohas anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been used for kidney support. Scientific research suggests it may lower uric acid in the body in two ways: 1) by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys and 2) by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase. It may make kidneys more efficient in expelling out uric acid and in addition it may help the body produce less uric acid.*
This herb grows in Africa and it has an extensive history of being used as an anti-inflammatory. Studies have shown that it may be effective as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
||NETTLE is an herb that is used as remedy in Germany. Research has shown that nettle contains active anti-inflammatory compounds that help minimize swelling and minor pain .*
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. Celery seed extract was given to a total of 75 people and they all reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in apricots, blueberries, citrus fruits , and blackberriesand it has powerful anti-inflammatory action. Together with Quercetin it was shown to be effective to promote good health. *
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the one involved in the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to produce natural cortisone, a potent inflammation and pain reliever .*
||BROMELAIN is an enzyme found in pineapples. It helps with proper digestion of proteins. It may relieve tissue swelling, temporary and minor pain, and inflammation. Blood can move more easily with the reduction of inflammation and this promotes good health. *
- Gout Foods to Avoid If you are suffering from gout, you no doubt realize that your arthritis issues come in waves and attacks, instead of as a consistent pain.
- Understanding the Cause of Gout When people think of arthritis, they tend to think of something that hurts and causes discomfort on a somewhat regular basis.
- When Gout Gets Infected? Then out of the blue gout infection flare-up may get triggered by a joint injury, surgery or sudden, severe illness, taking diuretic medications, leg swelling, taking the drug cyclosporine.
- Gout in Feet In general, gout primarily attacks feet.
- Finding a Natural Gouty Arthritis Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gouty arthritis attack.
- Gouty Arthritis Attack if you are in pain, adding apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, or ginger to the area (mixed with water and vinegar, each separately) can help reduce the inflammation and pain in the area affected by a gouty arthritis attack.
- Gouty Arthritis Cure Whether you chose to go with the prescription medicine, or the natural gouty arthritis cure, you are aiming for the same thing: reducing the levels of uric acid in the body, you are reliving the exact cause of gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis Foods to Avoid If you are suffering from gouty arthritis, you no doubt realize that your arthritis issues come in waves and attacks, instead of as a consistent pain.
- Natural Gouty Arthritis Cures If you enjoy eating cherries, eating only 10 fresh cherries a day can also help with gouty arthritis, helping to fix swelling and to fight gouty arthritis.
- Where Gouty Arthritis Come From? The uric acid builds up and forms crystals that lead to gouty arthritis and forms painful flare ups that cause many kinds of problems.
- Gouty Arthritis Who Gets It? Gouty arthritis, resulting from the buildup of too much uric acid in the body, can affect men and women of any age.
- Where is Gouty Arthritis Located on the Body? Gouty arthritis is a painful affliction that affects the joint in the body.
- When Gouty Arthritis Attacks? As you may know, gouty arthritis is a chronic inflammation within the foot.
- When Gouty Arthritis Gets Infected? Then out of the blue gouty arthritis infection flare-up may get triggered by a joint injury, surgery or sudden, severe illness, taking diuretic medications, leg swelling, taking the drug cyclosporine.
- Gouty Arthritis in the Elbow You may be suffering from gouty arthritis in the elbow if you're experiencing pain and if your elbow if swollen.
- Gouty Arthritis in Arm Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects the big toe and feet, it can be systemic.
- Gouty Arthritis in Hands Gouty arthritis attacks the joints in hands after being present somewhere else in the body.
- Gouty Arthritis in the Big Toe The first sign of gouty arthritis is pain and swelling in the big toe.
- Gouty Arthritis in Knee Recognizing the first symptoms of gouty arthritis and taking action is imperative since this is the only way to experience less pain and return to your everyday life.
- Eggs and Gouty Arthritis It's easy to understand the reason behind this since eggs are packed with omega-3 fats, protein, and all kinds of vitamins - all while being low in calories.
- Chicken and Gouty Arthritis Chicken, just like beef and pork, contains moderately high levels of purine.
- Gouty Arthritis for Two Months As some gouty arthritis patients will tell you, this condition can be quite stubborn.
- Gouty Arthritis for Three Weeks If you're struggling with gouty arthritis for three weeks, there's no need to panic.
- Gouty Arthritis with Diarrhea A typical acute gouty arthritis attack is manifested by a painful and inflamed joint.
- Gouty Arthritis with Pus A typical gouty arthritis attack can manifest in red and swollen joints.