Gout with Fever
Some acute gout attacks
are more severe than the others. In some cases, a gout attack can cause fever
. In fact, this is a natural reaction of your body and its immune system. Since gout is caused by high uric acid levels that product uric acid crystals around a joint, your body's immune system will try to resolve that on its own. This is what causes fever and chills
in some cases.
If you're a gout patient, it's important to remember that you shouldn't use aspirin to treat fever. It is proven that aspirin
can have negative consequences on gout-related symptoms and possibly worsen them. Instead, Ibuprofen is safer and efficient in treating fever.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
This relief kit is a set of three natural products
good for people struggling with symptoms of gout, painful inflamed
joints, and high uric acid.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Inflammation of joints †
- Itching †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Joint discomfort †
- Red and tender joints †
- Joint discomfort †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Tender joints †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: attacks of joint pain, stiffness, swelling, inflammation, and weakness. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Reduce swelling*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a major improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Side Effects of Uricazol
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Uricazol contains natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Uricazol products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied.
Taking Uricazol is also discouraged to those who're using blood thinning medication or coping with bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 key tips to get rid of gout with fever attacks .
These tips cover ways to prevent a gout attack, diet, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- Small changes that make a big difference
- Foods to avoid and eat
A priceless information for people who want to stop gout with fever today.
Order Goutezol and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
Uricazol is a dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from herbs, plants, and trees.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies to support healthy uric acid levels.*
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
have shown that celery is beneficial in treating excessive uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
||RUTIN is a bioflavonoid found in apricots, blackberries, citrus fruits , and blueberriesand it has powerful anti-inflammatory action. Together with Quercetin it was shown to be effective for health. *
This herb grows in South Africa and it has an extensive history of being used as an anti-inflammatory. Studies have shown that it may be effective as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been traditionaly used for kidney support. Research suggests it may lower uric acid in the body in two ways: 1) by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys and 2) by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase. It may make kidneys more efficient in expelling out uric acid and in addition it may help the body produce less uric acid.*
||BROMELAIN is an enzyme found in pineapples. It helps with proper digestion of proteins. It may relieve temporary and minor pain, tissue swelling, and inflammation. When inflammation is reduced, blood can move more easily and promote optimal health. *
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the one involved in the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to produce natural cortisone, a potent pain and inflammation reliever .*
||QUERCETIN This natural bioflavonoid can be found in strawberries, cherries and apples. Laboratory tests have shown that when is combined with Rutin, Quercetin is beneficial in lowering uric acid in blood and inhibiting the xanthine oxidase enzyme. It has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action.*
||NETTLEThis plant is used as a remedy in Europe and several studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may minimize swelling and minor pain .*
||BURDOCK is a plant with large leaves. In Japan and parts of Europe, it is cultivated as a vegetable. It has been traditionally used as a "blood purifier" to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial because it encourages the uric acid elimination via the kidneys.*
- Finding a Natural Gout Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gout attack.
- Gout Symptoms The uric acid, as the main cause of gout, will be severely present in any swollen joint cause by gout, and will be stronger in the harder cases of gout.
- Where is Gout Located on the Body? The way to combat uric acid is to cut down on foods that cause that build up and also to stop drinking wine and beer.
- Gout in the Elbow You may be suffering from gout in the elbow if you're experiencing pain and if your elbow if swollen.
- Gout in the Wrist Some of the first signs of wrist gout are itchy and red skin and the inflamed joint followed by intense pain that can last for days at the time.
- Gout in the Big Toe The first sign of gout is pain and swelling in the big toe.
- Gout in Knee Recognizing the first symptoms of gout and taking action is imperative since this is the only way to experience less pain and return to your everyday life.
- Wobenzym n Gout Wobenzym N is a supplement recommended for preventing inflammation of joints.
- V8 and Gout Since conventional medicine still doesn't have a concrete answer to this condition, gout is often treated using alternative methods.
- Gout for Six Weeks Since gout attack happens uric acid floods your bloodstream, it's important to keep it under control.
- Gout with Blisters One of the common complications of gout is small lumps under the skin called tophi.
- Gout with Pus A typical gout attack can manifest in red and swollen joints.
- Gout with Infection This kind of arthritis is treated by prescription drugs and oral antibiotics that need to be taken for up to eight weeks.
- Gout and Hepatitis b Clinical studies have tried to research the correlation between gout and hepatitis B.
- Finding a Natural Gouty Arthritis Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gouty arthritis attack.
- Gouty Arthritis Foods to Avoid If you are suffering from gouty arthritis, you no doubt realize that your arthritis issues come in waves and attacks, instead of as a consistent pain.
- Gouty Arthritis Prevention While there is not necessarily a single way to make sure that you do not get gouty arthritis, taking care of all of these aspects, and making sure that you lower your uric acid can help you to take gouty arthritis prevention as far as possible.
- Which Toe Does Gouty Arthritis Affect? Your big toe is the most likely toe where you will develop gouty arthritis.
- Which Doctor Treats Gouty Arthritis? Many providers can manage gouty arthritis, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments.
- When Gouty Arthritis Gets Infected? Then out of the blue gouty arthritis infection flare-up may get triggered by a joint injury, surgery or sudden, severe illness, taking diuretic medications, leg swelling, taking the drug cyclosporine.
- Gouty Arthritis in Ankle Among other joints, ankle gouty arthritis is yet another place where this disease can appear.
- Gouty Arthritis Feels Like a Broken Foot You'll hear many people saying that gouty arthritis feels like a broken foot.
- Gouty Arthritis for Life Gouty arthritis can be hard to cure, which is why many patients are struggling with gouty arthritis during their entire lives.
- Gouty Arthritis for a Month While the majority of patients experience elimination of symptoms in 10 days or less, it's not uncommon for the acute attack to persist for one month or more.
- Gouty Arthritis with Fever Since gouty arthritis is caused by high uric acid levels that product uric acid crystals around a joint, your body's immune system will try to resolve that on its own.