Gout with Fever
Some acute gout attacks
are more severe than the others. In some cases, a gout attack can cause fever
. In fact, this is a natural reaction of your body and its immune system. Since gout is caused by high uric acid levels that product uric acid crystals around a joint, your body's immune system will try to resolve that on its own. This is what causes fever and chills
in some cases.
If you're a gout patient, it's important to remember that you shouldn't use aspirin to treat fever. It is proven that aspirin
can have negative consequences on gout-related symptoms and possibly worsen them. Instead, Ibuprofen is safer and efficient in treating fever.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are three natural products
included in this relief kit. It's perfect for people who are suffering from painful swollen
joints, high uric acid, and gout symptoms.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Red and tender joints †
- Joint discomfort †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Tender joints †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Itching †
- Joint discomfort †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: swelling, stiffness, weakness, attacks of joint pain, and inflammation. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Reduce swelling*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a progressive improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Side Effects of Uricazol
Product safety is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains only natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Uricazol each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Uricazol products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined.
Taking Uricazol is also discouraged to people who're taking blood thinning medication or dealing with a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of gout with fever attacks forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, what to do during a gout attack, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to gout with fever today.
Order Goutezol and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from herbs, trees, and plants.
Uricazol was formulated based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
||BURDOCK is a plant with large leaves. In Japan and parts of Europe, it is cultivated as a vegetable. It has been traditionally used as a "blood purifier" to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial as it stimulates the uric acid elimination via the kidneys.*
||BROMELAIN is an enzyme found in pineapples. It helps with digestion of proteins. It may relieve temporary and minor pain, tissue swelling, and inflammation. Blood can flow more easily with the reduction of inflammation and it promotes optimal health. *
||QUERCETIN This natural bioflavonoid can be found in strawberries, cherries and apples. Laboratory tests have shown that when is combined with Rutin, Quercetin is beneficial in lowering uric acid in blood and inhibiting the xanthine oxidase enzyme. It alsohas potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.*
||NETTLE is an herb that is used as remedy in Europe. Research has shown that nettle contains active anti-inflammatory compounds that help relive minor pain and swelling .*
The curcumin in turmeric inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are substances that are involved in pain. The mechanism used is very similar to the one used by ibuprofen to relieve pain. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of pain and inflammation .*
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in blueberries, citrus fruits , blackberries, and apricots. Rutin has anti-inflammatory properties. Combined with Quercetin it was shown to be effective for good health. *
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been used in China for kidney support. Research
shows that it may reduce uric acid in the body by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase and by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys. It reduces the body's production of uric acid and enhances the kidneys' efficiency in expelling uric acid.*
This herb is found in Africa and it has a long history of being used as an anti-inflammatory. Studies have shown that it may be effective as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
contain a substance called 3nB (3-n-Butylpthalide). 3nB gives celery its distinctive smell and taste. Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
- Finding a Natural Gout Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gout attack.
- Gout Symptoms The uric acid, as the main cause of gout, will be severely present in any swollen joint cause by gout, and will be stronger in the harder cases of gout.
- Where is Gout Located on the Body? The way to combat uric acid is to cut down on foods that cause that build up and also to stop drinking wine and beer.
- Gout in the Elbow You may be suffering from gout in the elbow if you're experiencing pain and if your elbow if swollen.
- Gout in the Wrist Some of the first signs of wrist gout are itchy and red skin and the inflamed joint followed by intense pain that can last for days at the time.
- Gout in the Big Toe The first sign of gout is pain and swelling in the big toe.
- Gout in Knee Recognizing the first symptoms of gout and taking action is imperative since this is the only way to experience less pain and return to your everyday life.
- Wobenzym n Gout Wobenzym N is a supplement recommended for preventing inflammation of joints.
- V8 and Gout Since conventional medicine still doesn't have a concrete answer to this condition, gout is often treated using alternative methods.
- Gout for Six Weeks Since gout attack happens uric acid floods your bloodstream, it's important to keep it under control.
- Gout with Blisters One of the common complications of gout is small lumps under the skin called tophi.
- Gout with Pus A typical gout attack can manifest in red and swollen joints.
- Gout with Infection This kind of arthritis is treated by prescription drugs and oral antibiotics that need to be taken for up to eight weeks.
- Gout and Hepatitis b Clinical studies have tried to research the correlation between gout and hepatitis B.
- Finding a Natural Gouty Arthritis Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gouty arthritis attack.
- Gouty Arthritis Foods to Avoid If you are suffering from gouty arthritis, you no doubt realize that your arthritis issues come in waves and attacks, instead of as a consistent pain.
- Gouty Arthritis Prevention While there is not necessarily a single way to make sure that you do not get gouty arthritis, taking care of all of these aspects, and making sure that you lower your uric acid can help you to take gouty arthritis prevention as far as possible.
- Which Toe Does Gouty Arthritis Affect? Your big toe is the most likely toe where you will develop gouty arthritis.
- Which Doctor Treats Gouty Arthritis? Many providers can manage gouty arthritis, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments.
- When Gouty Arthritis Gets Infected? Then out of the blue gouty arthritis infection flare-up may get triggered by a joint injury, surgery or sudden, severe illness, taking diuretic medications, leg swelling, taking the drug cyclosporine.
- Gouty Arthritis in Ankle Among other joints, ankle gouty arthritis is yet another place where this disease can appear.
- Gouty Arthritis Feels Like a Broken Foot You'll hear many people saying that gouty arthritis feels like a broken foot.
- Gouty Arthritis for Life Gouty arthritis can be hard to cure, which is why many patients are struggling with gouty arthritis during their entire lives.
- Gouty Arthritis for a Month While the majority of patients experience elimination of symptoms in 10 days or less, it's not uncommon for the acute attack to persist for one month or more.
- Gouty Arthritis with Fever Since gouty arthritis is caused by high uric acid levels that product uric acid crystals around a joint, your body's immune system will try to resolve that on its own.