Gouty Arthritis in Thumb
Gouty arthritis develops when the body isn't able of eliminating excess uric acid. Even though it's not common, gouty arthritis can also affect thumbs. In fact, this disease can affect any joint in your body.
Medical professionals believe that a genetic link plays a major role in gouty arthritis
development. However, your lifestyle is also an important part of this equation. This is why it's important to keep your diet in check, as well as to take care of your immune system. Besides, supplementation can also be of great help. Products like goutezol are designed to relieve you of any symptoms associated with gouty arthritis. Furthermore, this kind of product can also protect you from painful inflammation.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are three natural products
included in this relief kit. It's perfect for people who are experiencing gout symptoms, high uric acid, and painful swollen
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Red and tender joints †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Joint discomfort †
- Joint discomfort †
- Tender joints †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Itching †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: attacks of joint pain, stiffness, swelling, weakness, and inflammation. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Reduce swelling*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will see a significant improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Side Effects of Uricazol
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Uricazol contains natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Uricazol each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Uricazol products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated.
Using Uricazol is also discouraged to people who're taking blood thinning medication or coping with bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of gouty arthritis in thumbs attacks .
These tips cover what to do during a gout attack, pain reduction, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- Small changes that make a big difference
- Foods to avoid and eat
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
A must-read for people who want to stop this painful inconvenience today.
Order Goutezol and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies to support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
have shown that celery is beneficial in treating excessive uric acid. Celery seed extract was given to a total of 75 people and they all reported relief. 3nB inhibits xanthine oxidase an enzyme involved in the production of uric acid.*
||NETTLE is an herb that is used as remedy in Europe. Research has shown that nettle contains active anti-inflammatory compounds that help minimize minor pain and swelling .*
||BROMELAIN is an enzyme found in pineapples. It helps with digestion of proteins. It may relieve inflammation, minor and temporary pain, and tissue swelling. When inflammation is reduced, blood can move more easily and promote optimal health. *
||QUERCETIN is a bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It alsohas anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been used for kidney support. Research suggests it may lower uric acid in the body in two ways: 1) by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys and 2) by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase. It may make kidneys more efficient in expelling out uric acid and in addition it may help the body produce less uric acid.*
This herb grows in Africa and it has an extensive history of being used as an anti-inflammatory. Studies have shown that it may be effective as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
||BURDOCK This vegetable plant has large leaves and it is cultivated in parts of Japan and Europe. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock can be beneficial because it encourages the uric acid elimination via the kidneys.*
The curcumin in turmeric inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are substances in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism used is very similar to the one used by ibuprofen to relieve pain. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of pain and inflammation .*
||RUTIN is a bioflavonoid present in blackberries, blueberries, citrus fruits , and apricots. Rutin has anti-inflammatory properties. Combined with Quercetin it was shown to be effective for good health. *
- Gout Diets If you are someone who is suffering from gout, you have no doubt been searching for ways to help relieve yourself of some of the affects of gout.
- Gout Medicine While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine for the gout, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem.
- Gout Symptoms The uric acid, as the main cause of gout, will be severely present in any swollen joint cause by gout, and will be stronger in the harder cases of gout.
- How to Find Specific Gout Information While some people are perfectly fine with going to their doctor to talk about their problems and to try to figure out what is wrong, some people do not feel comfortable going to doctor right away without having a general idea of what they may be told.
- When Gout Becomes Serious? That is why it is important to realize with the initial attack of gout that changes in diet, exercise, avoiding alcohol, and discussing these as well as medications with a doctor are crucial to combat the cause of gout before it becomes serious, which it will if ignored, and no changes are made.
- Where Gout Come From? The uric acid builds up and forms crystals that lead to gout and forms painful flare ups that cause many kinds of problems.
- Gout in Hip Even though it isn't common, gout in the hip affects a portion of individuals who already suffer from gout in other joints.
- Gout in the Wrist Some of the first signs of wrist gout are itchy and red skin and the inflamed joint followed by intense pain that can last for days at the time.
- Gout in Knee Recognizing the first symptoms of gout and taking action is imperative since this is the only way to experience less pain and return to your everyday life.
- Wobenzym n Gout Wobenzym N is a supplement recommended for preventing inflammation of joints.
- Gout for Two Months As some gout patients will tell you, this condition can be quite stubborn.
- Gout and Hepatitis b Clinical studies have tried to research the correlation between gout and hepatitis B.
- Gouty Arthritis Foods to Avoid If you are suffering from gouty arthritis, you no doubt realize that your arthritis issues come in waves and attacks, instead of as a consistent pain.
- Who Treats Gouty Arthritis of Foot? If this does not work, patients are urged to seek treatment for gouty arthritis from a health practitioner.
- When Gouty Arthritis Becomes Serious? That is why it is important to realize with the initial attack of gouty arthritis that changes in diet, exercise, avoiding alcohol, and discussing these as well as medications with a doctor are crucial to combat the cause of gouty arthritis before it becomes serious, which it will if ignored, and no changes are made.
- Gouty Arthritis When Uric Acid is Normal? It is a common gouty arthritis knowledge that excess uric acid causes gouty arthritis.
- What Gouty Arthritis Patients Cannot Eat? The best way to prevent gouty arthritis flare-ups is to follow a diet that seeks to limit or not increase the amount of uric acid in the body.
- Gouty Arthritis in Leg Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects feet, it's not common to spread to other joints in your legs.
- Gouty Arthritis in Shoulder As a form of arthritis, gouty arthritis can affect the shoulder as well.
- Gouty Arthritis in Thumb Gouty arthritis develops when the body isn't able of eliminating excess uric acid.
- Gouty Arthritis in the Big Toe The first sign of gouty arthritis is pain and swelling in the big toe.
- Gouty Arthritis for Over Two Weeks In general, gouty arthritis attacks last up to around ten days.
- Gouty Arthritis for Two Months As some gouty arthritis patients will tell you, this condition can be quite stubborn.
- Gouty Arthritis for a Month While the majority of patients experience elimination of symptoms in 10 days or less, it's not uncommon for the acute attack to persist for one month or more.
- Gouty Arthritis and Hepatitis b Clinical studies have tried to research the correlation between gouty arthritis and hepatitis B.