Gouty Arthritis Medicine
People who are suffering from gouty arthritis may not necessarily seek out help at first. Because gouty arthritis comes in the form of attacks, people often wait until multiple attacks before they realize that there is a problem. Gouty arthritis is an interesting form of arthritis in the fact that it does not stay consistent; gouty arthritis comes in the attacks that only happen every so often. When people finally realize that they may have a problem, they are not quite sure how to take care of it. While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor
and getting prescription medicine for the gouty arthritis, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem. Either way, it is important to understand gouty arthritis before trying to choose a type of gouty arthritis medicine.
Gouty arthritis is caused from a simple problem in the body. Uric acid is the main cause of gouty arthritis and need for gouty arthritis medicine; this acid is produced by the body, and comes from the breakdown of chemicals found in food
. Some people can produce too much uric acid, while others cannot rid the body of the excess uric acid or process the uric acid. When there is a buildup of uric acid in the body, gouty arthritis symptoms occur. The main purpose of any type of medicine, both prescription and natural, is to lower the levels of the uric aicd.
When it comes to gouty arthritis medication, there are a few different things that you can have the actual medicine for. While some types of medicine are to prevent the gouty arthritis attacks, others are to actually help the gouty arthritis attack that has already happened.
Medicines such as Ibuprofen and Naproxen, known through many brands, are used as anti-inflammatory drugs which are supposed to help with the swollen joint that has the gouty arthritis attack. Stronger versions of these may be given to you by your doctor, as the attacks may require a higher dosage amount than you are able to purchase.
To prevent further attacks, medicines such as Colchicine, Probenecid, and Allopurinol are used. These medicines attempt to remove the uric acid in the body, therefore preventing the chances of a gouty arthritis attack to any joint.
Natural remedies have been used for ages as a way to help the affects of gouty arthritis. Black cherry juice is used to help remove uric acid, as well as other types of cherries and blueberries. Ginger
, a root, is used in the form of a bath to help the body get rid of uric acid through the skin.
Whether you chose to go with the normal, prescription medicines, or the natural remedies, you are aiming for the same thing; by simply reducing the levels of uric acid in the body, you are reliving the exact cause of gouty arthritis
. Generally, a combination of both prescription medicine
and natural remedies is the best way to attack gouty arthritis before the gouty arthritis attacks come to you.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are 3 natural products
included in this relief kit. It's ideal for those who are experiencing high uric acid, gout symptoms, and painful inflamed
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Joint discomfort †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Itching †
- Tender joints †
- Red and tender joints †
- Joint discomfort †
- Sensitivity to touch †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: inflammation, weakness, stiffness, attacks of joint pain, and swelling. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Reduce swelling*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a substantial improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
Side Effects of Uricazol
Product safety is our number one priority. Uricazol contains only natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Uricazol each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Uricazol products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined.
Taking Uricazol is also discouraged to people who're taking blood thinning medication or dealing with a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to get rid of gouty arthritis attacks .
These tips cover pain reduction, ways to prevent a gout attack, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- Foods to avoid and eat
A must-read for those who want to put an end to this painful inconvenience today.
Order Goutezol and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies to support healthy uric acid levels.*
||BURDOCK is a plant with large leaves. In Japan and parts of Europe, it is cultivated as a vegetable. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial as it stimulates the uric acid elimination via the kidneys.*
The curcumin in turmeric inhibits prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are substances in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism used is very similar to the one used by ibuprofen to relieve pain. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of inflammation and pain .*
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits , apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Combined with Quercetin it was shown to be effective for good health. *
||NETTLEThis herb is frequently used as a remedy in Europe and several studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may minimize swelling and minor pain .*
||QUERCETIN is a bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It alsohas powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.*
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has an extensive history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been traditionaly used for kidney support. Research suggests it may lower uric acid in the body in two ways: 1) by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys and 2) by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase. It may make kidneys more efficient in expelling out uric acid and in addition it may help the body produce less uric acid.*
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. Celery seed extract was given to a total of 75 people daily and they all reported relief. 3nB inhibits xanthine oxidase an enzyme involved in the production of uric acid.*
||BROMELAIN This enzyme, found in pineapples, assists with the digestion of proteins. It may relieve inflammation, tissue swelling, and minor and temporary pain. When inflammation is reduced, blood can move more easily and promote optimal health. *
- Gout Symptoms The uric acid, as the main cause of gout, will be severely present in any swollen joint cause by gout, and will be stronger in the harder cases of gout.
- Which Toe Does Gout Affect? Your big toe is the most likely toe where you will develop gout.
- Why Somone on Gout Cannot Drink Beer? The reason is that that alcohol cause a slow down in the bodies removal of uric acid from the body and leads to uric acid build up that leads to gout.
- Gout Who Gets It? Gout, resulting from the buildup of too much uric acid in the body, can affect men and women of any age.
- When Gout Gets Infected? Then out of the blue gout infection flare-up may get triggered by a joint injury, surgery or sudden, severe illness, taking diuretic medications, leg swelling, taking the drug cyclosporine.
- Gout in Hip Even though it isn't common, gout in the hip affects a portion of individuals who already suffer from gout in other joints.
- Wobenzym n Gout Wobenzym N is a supplement recommended for preventing inflammation of joints.
- Gout for a Month While the majority of patients experience elimination of symptoms in 10 days or less, it's not uncommon for the acute attack to persist for one month or more.
- Gout with Infection This kind of arthritis is treated by prescription drugs and oral antibiotics that need to be taken for up to eight weeks.
- Gouty Arthritis Attack if you are in pain, adding apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, or ginger to the area (mixed with water and vinegar, each separately) can help reduce the inflammation and pain in the area affected by a gouty arthritis attack.
- Gouty Arthritis Prevention While there is not necessarily a single way to make sure that you do not get gouty arthritis, taking care of all of these aspects, and making sure that you lower your uric acid can help you to take gouty arthritis prevention as far as possible.
- When Gouty Arthritis Becomes Serious? That is why it is important to realize with the initial attack of gouty arthritis that changes in diet, exercise, avoiding alcohol, and discussing these as well as medications with a doctor are crucial to combat the cause of gouty arthritis before it becomes serious, which it will if ignored, and no changes are made.
- Are Gouty Arthritis and Gallstones Related? Both gouty arthritis and gallstones share many common features and are often interrelated.
- Why Gouty Arthritis is More Common in Males? Gouty arthritis is an excruciating condition that is caused by excess uric acid in the body.
- How Gouty Arthritis is Treated? The idea is to try and reduce the amount of uric acid by eating correct diet and also cutting down the foods that create the excess acid that causes gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis in the Elbow You may be suffering from gouty arthritis in the elbow if you're experiencing pain and if your elbow if swollen.
- Gouty Arthritis in Arm Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects the big toe and feet, it can be systemic.
- Gouty Arthritis Feels Like a Broken Toe Medical professionals will often say that gouty arthritis has four stages of development.
- Gouty Arthritis and Diabetes Medical studies have shown a link between gouty arthritis and diabetes.
- Aspirin and Gouty Arthritis Individuals suffering from gouty arthritis often ask if they should use aspirin to treat their condition.
- Pork and Gouty Arthritis Gouty arthritis sufferers are well-aware that they need to avoid foods rich in purine.
- Coffee and Gouty Arthritis A 2007 study by the Arthritis Foundation tried to reveal the connection between coffee and gouty arthritis.
- Ginger and Gouty Arthritis We've all heard about ginger and its numerous health benefits.
- Gouty Arthritis for the First Time Those who develop gouty arthritis for the first time are usually surprised by the amount of pain in their joints.
- Gouty Arthritis with Fever and Chills The first gouty arthritis attack usually happens in your big toe's joint.