Gouty Arthritis Treatments
Gouty arthritis is something that many people do not know a lot about. This can be a problem, as many people who have gouty arthritis may not recognize that they have it the first time that they suffer an attack. Gouty arthritis is like a type of arthritis that acts somewhat differently. While people who are used to arthritis expect pain and discomfort on a somewhat constant and consistent basis, gouty arthritis comes in the form of attacks. This means that while they may be gouty arthritis free for a period of time, a random attack will occur out of nowhere.
Gouty arthritis is Caused by Uric Acid
Gouty arthritis is caused by a backup of uric acid in the body. Some people create too much uric acid, and others simply cannot clean out the amount of uric acid that is normal. Either way, this backup of uric acid causes crystallization around a joint, which in turns causes the gouty arthritis attack. The varying levels of uric acid in the body at any time can cause the randomness of the gouty arthritis
attacks. There are multiple ways to treat these attacks, and to help prevent them as well.
Diet for Gouty arthritis
One of the gouty arthritis treatments that people can do themselves, without necessarily having to go out and spend extra money or go way out of their way, is to change certain parts of their diet
. If someone has a lot of meat in their diet, they will be eating more food that has a high level of uric acid. Fish also has this issue, meaning that both types of meat will aid the backup of uric acid. By limiting these meats, you can lower the amount of uric acid. By doing this, and to try to maintain a healthy weight, you can do wonders as far as gouty arthritis treatment is concerned. Also, drinking water is considered a form of gouty arthritis treatment; this helps your body flush out the uric acid from it's system.
Anti inflammatory drugs are often used to help relieve the pain of the actual gouty arthritis attack itself. While they may have different brand names, naproxen and ibuprofen are two of the major ways to relieve pain; some people may need to be prescribed higher doses, however, for more relief. Colchine and Probenecid are two forms of medicine that may be prescribed to help prevent
the gouty arthritis attack before it can happen. These help lower uric acid, and clochine actually can help with both lowering uric acid and as pain relief.
Natural Foods to Eat to Avoid a Gouty arthritis Attack
There are multiple ways that you can use natural gouty arthritis treatments
. Some of the treatments help to neutralize the uric acid, while others help to relieve some of the pain found when someone actually has a gouty arthritis attack. To relieve the backup of uric acid, someone may want to eat the following:
- Black cherry juice
Applying mixes of cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, and ginger
can actually help with the pain associated with gouty arthritis.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are 3 natural products
included in this relief kit. It's perfect for people who are suffering from high uric acid, painful swollen
joints, and gout symptoms.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Itching †
- Joint discomfort †
- Tender joints †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Red and tender joints †
- Joint discomfort †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: stiffness, swelling, weakness, inflammation, and attacks of joint pain. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Reduce inflammation*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Reduce swelling*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Goutezol products as directed, you will notice a noticeable improvement within days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Side Effects of Uricazol
Product safety is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Uricazol products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated.
Don’t take Uricazol along with blood thinning medication and if you're suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to get rid of gouty arthritis attacks .
These tips cover ways to prevent a gout attack, diet, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- Foods to eat and avoid
A must-read for anyone who wants to stop this painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from herbs, trees, and plants.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies to support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
||NETTLEThis herb is frequently used as a remedy in Germany and several studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may minimize minor pain and swelling .*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been used for kidney support. Scientific research suggests it may lower uric acid in the body in two ways: 1) by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys and 2) by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase. It may make kidneys more efficient in expelling out uric acid and in addition it may help the body produce less uric acid.*
||QUERCETIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It has potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action.*
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in apricots, citrus fruits , blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has anti-inflammatory properties. Combined with Quercetin research suggests it may be effective to promote good health. *
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
The curcumin in turmeric inhibits the production of prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are substances in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism used is very similar to the one used by ibuprofen to relieve pain. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of pain and inflammation .*
||BROMELAIN This enzyme, found in pineapples, assists with the digestion of proteins. It may relieve minor and temporary pain, inflammation, and tissue swelling. When inflammation is reduced, blood can move more easily and promote optimal health. *
||BURDOCK This vegetable plant has large leaves and it is cultivated in parts of Europe and Japan. It has been traditionally used as a "blood purifier" to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial as it stimulates the elimination of uric acid via the kidneys.*
This herb grows in Africa and it has a long history of being used as an anti-inflammatory. Studies have shown that it may be effective as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
- Finding a Natural Gout Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gout attack.
- Gout When Uric Acid is Normal? It is a common gout knowledge that excess uric acid causes gout.
- Why Gout is More Common in Males? Gout is an excruciating condition that is caused by excess uric acid in the body.
- When Gout Attacks? As you may know, gout is a chronic inflammation within the foot.
- Gout in the Elbow You may be suffering from gout in the elbow if you're experiencing pain and if your elbow if swollen.
- Gout in Thumb Gout develops when the body isn't able of eliminating excess uric acid.
- Gout for Six Weeks Since gout attack happens uric acid floods your bloodstream, it's important to keep it under control.
- Gout for Over a Week In general, gout attacks last from three days up to two weeks.
- Gout with Tophus It is believed that around 25% of gout patients develop tophi (stone) at some point.
- Gouty Arthritis Foods to Avoid If you are suffering from gouty arthritis, you no doubt realize that your arthritis issues come in waves and attacks, instead of as a consistent pain.
- Gouty Arthritis Medicine While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine for the gouty arthritis, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem.
- Which Diuretics Cause Gouty Arthritis? It has been known for awhile that diuretics can lead to an increased risk of gouty arthritis.
- Are Gouty Arthritis and Gallstones Related? Both gouty arthritis and gallstones share many common features and are often interrelated.
- Where Gouty Arthritis Come From? The uric acid builds up and forms crystals that lead to gouty arthritis and forms painful flare ups that cause many kinds of problems.
- Why Gouty Arthritis is More Common in Males? Gouty arthritis is an excruciating condition that is caused by excess uric acid in the body.
- Gouty Arthritis in the Elbow You may be suffering from gouty arthritis in the elbow if you're experiencing pain and if your elbow if swollen.
- Gouty Arthritis in Fingers Gouty arthritis can affect your fingers, as well as any other joint in your body.
- Gouty Arthritis in Feet In general, gouty arthritis primarily attacks feet.
- Gouty Arthritis in Knee Recognizing the first symptoms of gouty arthritis and taking action is imperative since this is the only way to experience less pain and return to your everyday life.
- Gouty Arthritis Feels Like a Broken Foot You'll hear many people saying that gouty arthritis feels like a broken foot.
- Wobenzym n Gouty Arthritis Wobenzym N is a supplement recommended for preventing inflammation of joints.
- Gouty Arthritis for Two Months As some gouty arthritis patients will tell you, this condition can be quite stubborn.
- Gouty Arthritis with Pus A typical gouty arthritis attack can manifest in red and swollen joints.
- Gouty Arthritis and Vitamin b Deficiency Several clinical studies have shown that some gouty arthritis treatments can lead to vitamin B deficiency.
- Gouty Arthritis and Hepatitis b Clinical studies have tried to research the correlation between gouty arthritis and hepatitis B.