Gouty Arthritis with Fever and Chills
The first gouty arthritis attack usually happens in your big toe's joint. Even though gouty arthritis affects only one joint, it can trigger a range of symptoms. It's not uncommon that gouty arthritis produces inflammation so intense that it causes fever
During acute gouty arthritis attacks, the joint becomes inflamed. This process triggers a particular reaction in your body and its immune system. Your body will try to defend itself, which is what often causes a reaction that ends with fever and chills
. If that happens, make sure not to take aspirin
since it can make your symptoms worse. Instead, you can use Ibuprofen to treat fever caused by gouty arthritis
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are three natural products
included in this relief kit. It's ideal for those who are experiencing painful swollen
joints, gout symptoms, and high uric acid.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Itching †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Tender joints †
- Joint discomfort †
- Joint discomfort †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Red and tender joints †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: stiffness, attacks of joint pain, inflammation, weakness, and swelling. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Reduce swelling*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Goutezol products as directed, you will see a considerable improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Uricazol Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Uricazol contains natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Uricazol each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Uricazol products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined.
Don’t use Uricazol along with blood thinning medication and if you are suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 useful tips to stop gouty arthritis with chills and fever attacks forever.
These tips cover what to do during a gout attack, diet, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Foods to avoid and eat
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
A priceless information for anyone who wants to stop gouty arthritis with chills and fever right now.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Uricazol was formulated based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid levels.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been used in China for kidney support. Scientific research
shows that it may reduce uric acid in the body by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase and by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys. It reduces the body's production of uric acid and enhances the kidneys' efficiency in expelling uric acid.*
||NETTLEThis herb is used as a remedy in Europe and clinial studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may minimize swelling and minor pain .*
||BROMELAIN This enzyme, found in pineapples, assists with the digestion of proteins. It may relieve tissue swelling, inflammation, and temporary and minor pain. Blood can move more easily with the reduction of inflammation and this promotes optimal health. *
contain a substance called 3nB (3-n-Butylpthalide). 3nB gives celery its distinctive smell and taste. Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in apricots, blackberries, blueberries, and citrus fruits and it has anti-inflammatory action. Together with Quercetin it was shown to be effective to promote good health. *
||BURDOCK is a plant with large leaves. In Japan and parts of Europe, it is cultivated as a vegetable. It has been traditionally used as a "blood purifier" to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock can be beneficial because it encourages the elimination of uric acid via the kidneys.*
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has an extensive history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of pain and inflammation .*
||QUERCETIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It alsohas powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.*
- Gout Foods When people think of arthritis problems, they often fail to consider gout, a serious problem that is related to arthritis.
- Are Gout and Gallstones Related? Both gout and gallstones share many common features and are often interrelated.
- Gout What Can You Eat? With regards to vegetables, sweet potatoes, spinach and other dark leafy greens, peas, asparagus, cauliflower, and mushrooms are top choices for people who have gout.
- Where is Gout Located on the Body? The way to combat uric acid is to cut down on foods that cause that build up and also to stop drinking wine and beer.
- Gout in Feet In general, gout primarily attacks feet.
- Milk and Gout In fact, milk and dairy products help your body to excrete uric acid thanks to a substance called orotic acid.
- V8 and Gout Since conventional medicine still doesn't have a concrete answer to this condition, gout is often treated using alternative methods.
- Gout for Over a Week In general, gout attacks last from three days up to two weeks.
- Gout with Alcohol More specifically, acute gout attacks are treated with medication, while long-term treatment includes lifestyle changes.
- Gout with Tophus It is believed that around 25% of gout patients develop tophi (stone) at some point.
- Gouty Arthritis Foods to Avoid If you are suffering from gouty arthritis, you no doubt realize that your arthritis issues come in waves and attacks, instead of as a consistent pain.
- Natural Gouty Arthritis Cures If you enjoy eating cherries, eating only 10 fresh cherries a day can also help with gouty arthritis, helping to fix swelling and to fight gouty arthritis.
- Understanding the Cause of Gouty Arthritis When people think of arthritis, they tend to think of something that hurts and causes discomfort on a somewhat regular basis.
- Which Toe Does Gouty Arthritis Affect? Your big toe is the most likely toe where you will develop gouty arthritis.
- Which Doctor Treats Gouty Arthritis? Many providers can manage gouty arthritis, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments.
- Which Joints Does Gouty Arthritis Affect? Gouty arthritis most frequently affects the joint at the base of the big toe and is an extremely painful form of arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis What Can You Eat? When you have gouty arthritis, there are foods that are more likely to lead to a flare-up, and therefore should be avoided.
- Why Gouty Arthritis is More Common in Males? Gouty arthritis is an excruciating condition that is caused by excess uric acid in the body.
- Gouty Arthritis in Foot Causes You may have gouty arthritis in your foot if you suffer from swelling and pain in the joints of the foot.
- Chicken and Gouty Arthritis Chicken, just like beef and pork, contains moderately high levels of purine.
- Ginger and Gouty Arthritis We've all heard about ginger and its numerous health benefits.
- Gouty Arthritis for Three Weeks If you're struggling with gouty arthritis for three weeks, there's no need to panic.
- Gouty Arthritis with Fever and Chills The first gouty arthritis attack usually happens in your big toe's joint.
- Gouty Arthritis with Blisters One of the common complications of gouty arthritis is small lumps under the skin called tophi.
- Gouty Arthritis with Fever Since gouty arthritis is caused by high uric acid levels that product uric acid crystals around a joint, your body's immune system will try to resolve that on its own.