Milk and Gout
Milk and gout are a fantastic combination! Numerous medical studies have proven that drinking milk decreases gout risk by up to 40%. In fact, milk
and dairy products help your body to excrete uric acid thanks to a substance called orotic acid. In fact, high uric acid levels are one of the biggest factors of gout development, making it necessary to keep it under control. Aside from medication
and supplementation, milk and dairy products are your allies in fighting gout. However, you should always opt for low-fat dairy products, since studies have shown that they are more effective in battling gout than high-fat dairy products.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are three natural products
included in this relief kit. It's great for those who are experiencing gout symptoms, painful swollen
joints, and high uric acid.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Itching †
- Red and tender joints †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Tender joints †
- Joint discomfort †
- Joint discomfort †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: swelling, weakness, stiffness, attacks of joint pain, and inflammation. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Reduce swelling*
- Reduce inflammation*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Goutezol products daily and follow the advice in our eBook, you'll see a significant improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Uricazol Side Effects
Product safety is our top priority. Uricazol contains natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Uricazol each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements you should not use Uricazol products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated.
You must not take Uricazol if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medicine.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 tips to get rid of gout attacks .
These tips cover diet, what to do during a gout attack, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Foods to avoid and eat
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
A must-read for people who want to put an end to gout.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
Uricazol is a dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid levels.*
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of pain and inflammation .*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been used for kidney support. Scientific research
shows that it may reduce uric acid in the body by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase and by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys. It enhances the kidneys' efficiency in expelling uric acid and reduces the body's production of uric acid.*
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has an extensive history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
||NETTLEThis plant is used as a remedy in Europe and several studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may minimize swelling and minor pain .*
||QUERCETIN This natural bioflavonoid can be found in strawberries, cherries and apples. Laboratory tests have shown that when is combined with Rutin, Quercetin is beneficial in lowering uric acid in blood and inhibiting the xanthine oxidase enzyme. It alsohas powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.*
||BURDOCK This vegetable plant has large leaves and it is cultivated in parts of Japan and Europe. It has been traditionally used as a "blood purifier" to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial as it stimulates the elimination of uric acid via the kidneys.*
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. Celery seed extract was given to a total of 75 people and they all reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
||BROMELAIN is an enzyme found in pineapples. It helps with proper digestion of proteins. It may relieve tissue swelling, inflammation, and minor and temporary pain. Blood can move more easily with the reduction of inflammation and this promotes optimal health. *
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in blackberries, apricots, blueberries, and citrus fruits and it has powerful anti-inflammatory action. Together with Quercetin it was shown to be effective for health. *
- Gout Diets If you are someone who is suffering from gout, you have no doubt been searching for ways to help relieve yourself of some of the affects of gout.
- Gout Foods When people think of arthritis problems, they often fail to consider gout, a serious problem that is related to arthritis.
- How to Find Specific Gout Information While some people are perfectly fine with going to their doctor to talk about their problems and to try to figure out what is wrong, some people do not feel comfortable going to doctor right away without having a general idea of what they may be told.
- Where Gout Come From? The uric acid builds up and forms crystals that lead to gout and forms painful flare ups that cause many kinds of problems.
- Gout What Can You Eat? With regards to vegetables, sweet potatoes, spinach and other dark leafy greens, peas, asparagus, cauliflower, and mushrooms are top choices for people who have gout.
- Gout in Shoulder What this means is that individuals who suffer from gout for several years can expect their disorder to spread to other joints if left untreated.
- Gout in Women Medical studies have shown that women have a lower risk of developing gout than men.
- Gout in Thumb Gout develops when the body isn't able of eliminating excess uric acid.
- Gout in Fingers Gout can affect your fingers, as well as any other joint in your body.
- Milk and Gout In fact, milk and dairy products help your body to excrete uric acid thanks to a substance called orotic acid.
- Pork and Gout Gout sufferers are well-aware that they need to avoid foods rich in purine.
- Coffee and Gout A 2007 study by the Arthritis Foundation tried to reveal the connection between coffee and gout.
- Gout with Pus A typical gout attack can manifest in red and swollen joints.
- Gouty Arthritis Medicine While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine for the gouty arthritis, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem.
- Which Toe Does Gouty Arthritis Affect? Your big toe is the most likely toe where you will develop gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis Who Gets It? Gouty arthritis, resulting from the buildup of too much uric acid in the body, can affect men and women of any age.
- Gouty Arthritis in Hip Even though it isn't common, gouty arthritis in the hip affects a portion of individuals who already suffer from gouty arthritis in other joints.
- Gouty Arthritis in Thumb Gouty arthritis develops when the body isn't able of eliminating excess uric acid.
- Gouty Arthritis in Feet In general, gouty arthritis primarily attacks feet.
- Gouty Arthritis Feels Like a Broken Foot You'll hear many people saying that gouty arthritis feels like a broken foot.
- Gouty Arthritis and Diabetes Medical studies have shown a link between gouty arthritis and diabetes.
- Gouty Arthritis for 2 Days The initial gouty arthritis attack usually lasts up to 2 days.
- Gouty Arthritis for Life Gouty arthritis can be hard to cure, which is why many patients are struggling with gouty arthritis during their entire lives.
- Gouty Arthritis with Blisters One of the common complications of gouty arthritis is small lumps under the skin called tophi.
- Gouty Arthritis with Pus A typical gouty arthritis attack can manifest in red and swollen joints.