Milk and Gouty Arthritis
Milk and gouty arthritis are a fantastic combination! Numerous medical studies have proven that drinking milk
decreases gouty arthritis risk by up to 40%. In fact, milk and dairy products help your body to excrete uric acid thanks to a substance called orotic acid. In fact, high uric acid levels are one of the biggest factors of gouty arthritis development, making it necessary to keep it under control. Aside from medication
and supplementation, milk and dairy products are your allies in fighting gouty arthritis
. However, you should always opt for low-fat dairy products, since studies have shown that they are more effective in battling gouty arthritis than high-fat dairy products.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are three natural products
included in this relief kit. It's perfect for those who are suffering from gout symptoms, high uric acid, and painful swollen
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Itching †
- Joint discomfort †
- Joint discomfort †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Red and tender joints †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Tender joints †
- Sensitivity to touch †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: swelling, inflammation, attacks of joint pain, weakness, and stiffness. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Reduce swelling*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Reduce inflammation*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Goutezol products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you'll notice a considerable improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Uricazol Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Uricazol each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Uricazol products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined.
Taking Uricazol is also discouraged to those who're using blood thinning medication or dealing with a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 key tips to get rid of gouty arthritis attacks .
These tips cover pain reduction, diet, and what to do during a gout attack.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to avoid and eat
A must-read for people who want to stop gouty arthritis right now.
Order Goutezol and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Uricazol was formulated based on scientific studies to support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
||BURDOCK is a plant with large leaves. In Japan and parts of Europe, it is cultivated as a vegetable. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial because it encourages the uric acid elimination via the kidneys.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been traditionaly used for kidney support. Scientific research
shows that it may reduce uric acid in the body by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase and by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys. It enhances the kidneys' efficiency in expelling uric acid and reduces the body's production of uric acid.*
||QUERCETIN This bioflavonoid can be found in strawberries, cherries and apples. Laboratory tests have shown that when is combined with Rutin, Quercetin is beneficial in lowering uric acid in blood and inhibiting the xanthine oxidase enzyme. It alsohas anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action.*
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in blueberries, apricots, citrus fruits , and blackberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Together with Quercetin it was shown to be effective to promote good health. *
||BROMELAIN is an enzyme found in pineapples. It helps with proper digestion of proteins. It may relieve inflammation, tissue swelling, and minor and temporary pain. When inflammation is reduced, blood can move more easily and promote optimal health. *
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. Celery seed extract was given to a total of 75 people and they all reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of pain and inflammation .*
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has a long history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
||NETTLEThis plant is used as a remedy in Europe and several studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may relive minor pain and swelling .*
- Gout Attack if you are in pain, adding apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, or ginger to the area (mixed with water and vinegar, each separately) can help reduce the inflammation and pain in the area affected by a gout attack.
- Gout Medicine While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine for the gout, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem.
- Gout Remedies Pros and Cons of Gout Remedies When people think of getting arthritis, they think of something that is a constant pain, and something that requires nothing but actual medicine to take care of.
- What Gout Patients Cannot Eat? The best way to prevent gout flare-ups is to follow a diet that seeks to limit or not increase the amount of uric acid in the body.
- When Gout Attacks? As you may know, gout is a chronic inflammation within the foot.
- Gout in Foot Causes You may have gout in your foot if you suffer from swelling and pain in the joints of the foot.
- Gout in Shoulder What this means is that individuals who suffer from gout for several years can expect their disorder to spread to other joints if left untreated.
- Gout in Women Medical studies have shown that women have a lower risk of developing gout than men.
- Aspirin and Gout Individuals suffering from gout often ask if they should use aspirin to treat their condition.
- Gout for 2 Days The initial gout attack usually lasts up to 2 days.
- Gout for a Month While the majority of patients experience elimination of symptoms in 10 days or less, it's not uncommon for the acute attack to persist for one month or more.
- Gouty Arthritis Cure Whether you chose to go with the prescription medicine, or the natural gouty arthritis cure, you are aiming for the same thing: reducing the levels of uric acid in the body, you are reliving the exact cause of gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis Foods to Avoid If you are suffering from gouty arthritis, you no doubt realize that your arthritis issues come in waves and attacks, instead of as a consistent pain.
- Gouty Arthritis Medicine While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine for the gouty arthritis, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem.
- Gouty Arthritis Prevention While there is not necessarily a single way to make sure that you do not get gouty arthritis, taking care of all of these aspects, and making sure that you lower your uric acid can help you to take gouty arthritis prevention as far as possible.
- Gouty Arthritis Remedies Pros and Cons of Gouty arthritis Remedies When people think of getting arthritis, they think of something that is a constant pain, and something that requires nothing but actual medicine to take care of.
- Who Treats Gouty Arthritis of Foot? If this does not work, patients are urged to seek treatment for gouty arthritis from a health practitioner.
- Gouty Arthritis Feels Like a Broken Foot You'll hear many people saying that gouty arthritis feels like a broken foot.
- Gouty Arthritis and Diabetes Medical studies have shown a link between gouty arthritis and diabetes.
- Aspirin and Gouty Arthritis Individuals suffering from gouty arthritis often ask if they should use aspirin to treat their condition.
- Gouty Arthritis for Over Two Weeks In general, gouty arthritis attacks last up to around ten days.
- Gouty Arthritis for the First Time Those who develop gouty arthritis for the first time are usually surprised by the amount of pain in their joints.
- Gouty Arthritis for Three Weeks If you're struggling with gouty arthritis for three weeks, there's no need to panic.
- Gouty Arthritis with a Rash Clinical studies have shown that a drug called Allopurinol can produce skin rash for individuals who are 60+ years old and have high blood pressure.
- Gouty Arthritis with Pus A typical gouty arthritis attack can manifest in red and swollen joints.