Milk and Gouty Arthritis
Milk and gouty arthritis are a fantastic combination! Numerous medical studies have proven that drinking milk decreases gouty arthritis risk by up to 40%. In fact, milk and dairy products help your body to excrete uric acid thanks to a substance called orotic acid. In fact, high uric acid levels are one of the biggest factors of gouty arthritis development, making it necessary to keep it under control. Aside from medication
and supplementation, milk and dairy products are your allies in fighting gouty arthritis
. However, you should always opt for low-fat dairy products, since studies have shown that they are more effective in battling gouty arthritis than high-fat dairy products.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
This relief kit is a set of three natural products
beneficial for people struggling with symptoms of gout, high uric acid, and painful swollen
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Joint discomfort †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Itching †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Red and tender joints †
- Joint discomfort †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Tender joints †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: swelling, attacks of joint pain, weakness, stiffness, and inflammation. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Reduce swelling*
- Reduce inflammation*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a rapid improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Side Effects of Uricazol
Product safety is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Uricazol products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined.
Using Uricazol is also discouraged to those who are using blood thinning medication or coping with bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to stop gouty arthritis attacks for good.
These tips cover ways to prevent a gout attack, diet, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- Small changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
A must-read for anyone who wants to stop gouty arthritis right now.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol is a dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been used for kidney support. Research
shows that it may reduce uric acid in the body by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase and by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys. It reduces the body's production of uric acid and enhances the kidneys' efficiency in expelling uric acid.*
||NETTLE is an herb that is used as remedy in Germany. Research has shown that nettle contains active anti-inflammatory compounds that help relive minor pain and swelling .*
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to produce natural cortisone, a potent inflammation and pain reliever .*
||BURDOCK is a plant with large leaves. In Japan and parts of Europe, it is cultivated as a vegetable. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial as it stimulates the elimination of uric acid via the kidneys.*
||RUTIN is a bioflavonoid found in blackberries, blueberries, citrus fruits , and apricots. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Combined with Quercetin it was shown to be effective for good health. *
This herb is found in Africa and it has a long history of being used as an anti-inflammatory. Studies have shown that it may be effective as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
||QUERCETIN is a bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.*
contain a substance called 3nB (3-n-Butylpthalide). 3nB gives celery its distinctive smell and taste. Two clinical studies
have shown that celery is beneficial in treating excessive uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
||BROMELAIN This enzyme, found in pineapples, assists with the digestion of proteins. It may relieve inflammation, temporary and minor pain, and tissue swelling. Blood can move more easily with the reduction of inflammation and it promotes good health. *
- Gout Attack if you are in pain, adding apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, or ginger to the area (mixed with water and vinegar, each separately) can help reduce the inflammation and pain in the area affected by a gout attack.
- Gout Medicine While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine for the gout, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem.
- Gout Remedies Pros and Cons of Gout Remedies When people think of getting arthritis, they think of something that is a constant pain, and something that requires nothing but actual medicine to take care of.
- What Gout Patients Cannot Eat? The best way to prevent gout flare-ups is to follow a diet that seeks to limit or not increase the amount of uric acid in the body.
- When Gout Attacks? As you may know, gout is a chronic inflammation within the foot.
- Gout in Foot Causes You may have gout in your foot if you suffer from swelling and pain in the joints of the foot.
- Gout in Shoulder What this means is that individuals who suffer from gout for several years can expect their disorder to spread to other joints if left untreated.
- Gout in Women Medical studies have shown that women have a lower risk of developing gout than men.
- Aspirin and Gout Individuals suffering from gout often ask if they should use aspirin to treat their condition.
- Gout for 2 Days The initial gout attack usually lasts up to 2 days.
- Gout for a Month While the majority of patients experience elimination of symptoms in 10 days or less, it's not uncommon for the acute attack to persist for one month or more.
- Gouty Arthritis Cure Whether you chose to go with the prescription medicine, or the natural gouty arthritis cure, you are aiming for the same thing: reducing the levels of uric acid in the body, you are reliving the exact cause of gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis Foods to Avoid If you are suffering from gouty arthritis, you no doubt realize that your arthritis issues come in waves and attacks, instead of as a consistent pain.
- Gouty Arthritis Medicine While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine for the gouty arthritis, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem.
- Gouty Arthritis Prevention While there is not necessarily a single way to make sure that you do not get gouty arthritis, taking care of all of these aspects, and making sure that you lower your uric acid can help you to take gouty arthritis prevention as far as possible.
- Gouty Arthritis Remedies Pros and Cons of Gouty arthritis Remedies When people think of getting arthritis, they think of something that is a constant pain, and something that requires nothing but actual medicine to take care of.
- Who Treats Gouty Arthritis of Foot? If this does not work, patients are urged to seek treatment for gouty arthritis from a health practitioner.
- Gouty Arthritis Feels Like a Broken Foot You'll hear many people saying that gouty arthritis feels like a broken foot.
- Gouty Arthritis and Diabetes Medical studies have shown a link between gouty arthritis and diabetes.
- Aspirin and Gouty Arthritis Individuals suffering from gouty arthritis often ask if they should use aspirin to treat their condition.
- Gouty Arthritis for Over Two Weeks In general, gouty arthritis attacks last up to around ten days.
- Gouty Arthritis for the First Time Those who develop gouty arthritis for the first time are usually surprised by the amount of pain in their joints.
- Gouty Arthritis for Three Weeks If you're struggling with gouty arthritis for three weeks, there's no need to panic.
- Gouty Arthritis with a Rash Clinical studies have shown that a drug called Allopurinol can produce skin rash for individuals who are 60+ years old and have high blood pressure.
- Gouty Arthritis with Pus A typical gouty arthritis attack can manifest in red and swollen joints.