Which Doctor Treats Gout?
When suffering from a gout attack
, quick relief is a must. There are many providers you can visit for gout diagnosis
and treatment. If you have a primary care provider, it is best to make an appointment with them, as they are aware of your medical history, current medications, allergies, and possible comorbid conditions that can affect your treatment. If you do not have a provider that you see regularly, or can not get a timely appointment with your regular provider.
Many providers can manage gout, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine
practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments. Specialist providers (physicians
practitioners and physician assistants) in fields such as rheumatology and orthopedics may also treat gout, depending on the severity. A primary care provider can provide a referral to a specialist if needed.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are three natural products
included in this relief kit. It's ideal for those who are experiencing painful inflamed
joints, gout symptoms, and high uric acid.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Joint discomfort †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Joint discomfort †
- Tender joints †
- Red and tender joints †
- Itching †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: stiffness, attacks of joint pain, inflammation, swelling, and weakness. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Reduce swelling*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Goutezol products daily and follow the advice in our eBook, you will notice a considerable improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Side Effects of Uricazol
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Uricazol products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined.
Don’t take Uricazol along with blood thinning medication and if you are suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of gout attacks .
These tips cover pain reduction, ways to prevent a gout attack, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- Small changes that make a big difference
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
A must-read for those who want to stop this painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
Uricazol is a dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Uricazol was formulated based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of pain and inflammation .*
||NETTLE is an herb that is used as remedy in Germany. Research has shown that nettle contains active anti-inflammatory compounds that help reduce swelling and minor pain .*
||BROMELAIN is an enzyme found in pineapples. It helps with digestion of proteins. It may relieve minor and temporary pain, inflammation, and tissue swelling. When inflammation is reduced, blood can move more easily and promote optimal health. *
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been used in China for kidney support. Scientific research suggests it may lower uric acid in the body in two ways: 1) by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys and 2) by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase. It may make kidneys more efficient in expelling out uric acid and in addition it may help the body produce less uric acid.*
This herb grows in South Africa and it has an extensive history of being used as an anti-inflammatory. Studies have shown that it may be effective as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. Celery seed extract was given to a total of 75 people and they all reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in apricots, blackberries, blueberries, and citrus fruits and it has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Together with Quercetin it was shown to be effective for health. *
||BURDOCK is a plant with large leaves. In Japan and parts of Europe, it is cultivated as a vegetable. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial because it encourages the uric acid elimination via the kidneys.*
||QUERCETIN is a bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.*
- Finding a Natural Gout Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gout attack.
- Gout Foods When people think of arthritis problems, they often fail to consider gout, a serious problem that is related to arthritis.
- Gout Symptoms The uric acid, as the main cause of gout, will be severely present in any swollen joint cause by gout, and will be stronger in the harder cases of gout.
- Which Diuretics Cause Gout? It has been known for awhile that diuretics can lead to an increased risk of gout.
- Which Toe Does Gout Affect? Your big toe is the most likely toe where you will develop gout.
- Gout in Women Medical studies have shown that women have a lower risk of developing gout than men.
- Gout in Foot Symptoms Some of the earliest symptoms of gout in feet are swollen and inflamed joints.
- Pork and Gout Gout sufferers are well-aware that they need to avoid foods rich in purine.
- Ginger and Gout We've all heard about ginger and its numerous health benefits.
- Wobenzym n Gout Wobenzym N is a supplement recommended for preventing inflammation of joints.
- Gout with Blisters One of the common complications of gout is small lumps under the skin called tophi.
- Gout and Hepatitis b Clinical studies have tried to research the correlation between gout and hepatitis B.
- Gouty Arthritis Cure Whether you chose to go with the prescription medicine, or the natural gouty arthritis cure, you are aiming for the same thing: reducing the levels of uric acid in the body, you are reliving the exact cause of gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis Medicine While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine for the gouty arthritis, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem.
- Gouty Arthritis Prevention While there is not necessarily a single way to make sure that you do not get gouty arthritis, taking care of all of these aspects, and making sure that you lower your uric acid can help you to take gouty arthritis prevention as far as possible.
- How to Find Specific Gouty Arthritis Information While some people are perfectly fine with going to their doctor to talk about their problems and to try to figure out what is wrong, some people do not feel comfortable going to doctor right away without having a general idea of what they may be told.
- Who Treats Gouty Arthritis of Foot? If this does not work, patients are urged to seek treatment for gouty arthritis from a health practitioner.
- Which Diuretics Cause Gouty Arthritis? It has been known for awhile that diuretics can lead to an increased risk of gouty arthritis.
- Which Doctor Treats Gouty Arthritis? Many providers can manage gouty arthritis, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments.
- What Gouty Arthritis Patients Cannot Eat? The best way to prevent gouty arthritis flare-ups is to follow a diet that seeks to limit or not increase the amount of uric acid in the body.
- Why Gouty Arthritis Flares Up? Gouty arthritis flares are caused where there is excessive uric acid in the body.
- Gouty Arthritis in Hip Even though it isn't common, gouty arthritis in the hip affects a portion of individuals who already suffer from gouty arthritis in other joints.
- Gouty Arthritis in Leg Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects feet, it's not common to spread to other joints in your legs.
- Chicken and Gouty Arthritis Chicken, just like beef and pork, contains moderately high levels of purine.
- Gouty Arthritis for the First Time Those who develop gouty arthritis for the first time are usually surprised by the amount of pain in their joints.