Which Doctor Treats Gout?
When suffering from a gout attack
, quick relief is a must. There are many providers you can visit for gout diagnosis
and treatment. If you have a primary care provider, it is best to make an appointment with them, as they are aware of your medical history, current medications, allergies, and possible comorbid conditions that can affect your treatment. If you do not have a provider that you see regularly, or can not get a timely appointment with your regular provider.
Many providers can manage gout, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine
practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments. Specialist providers (physicians
practitioners and physician assistants) in fields such as rheumatology and orthopedics may also treat gout, depending on the severity. A primary care provider can provide a referral to a specialist if needed.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
This relief kit is a set of three natural products
great for people suffering from painful inflamed
joints, symptoms of gout, and high uric acid.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Inflammation of joints †
- Joint discomfort †
- Itching †
- Joint discomfort †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Red and tender joints †
- Tender joints †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: inflammation, swelling, weakness, stiffness, and attacks of joint pain. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Reduce swelling*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Goutezol products as directed, you'll see a rapid improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Side Effects of Uricazol
Product safety is our number one priority. Uricazol contains natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Uricazol each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Uricazol products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined.
Taking Uricazol is also discouraged to people who're using blood thinning medication or dealing with a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to stop gout attacks .
These tips cover pain reduction, what to do during a gout attack, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- Foods to avoid and eat
A must-read for those who want to put an end to gout right now.
Order Goutezol and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Uricazol was formulated based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid levels.*
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to produce natural cortisone, a potent inflammation and pain reliever .*
||QUERCETIN This natural bioflavonoid can be found in strawberries, cherries and apples. Laboratory tests have shown that when is combined with Rutin, Quercetin is beneficial in lowering uric acid in blood and inhibiting the xanthine oxidase enzyme. It alsohas potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action.*
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has an extensive history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been traditionaly used in China for kidney support. Research
shows that it may reduce uric acid in the body by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase and by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys. It reduces the body's production of uric acid and enhances the kidneys' efficiency in expelling uric acid.*
||NETTLEThis herb is used as a remedy in Germany and several studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may reduce swelling and minor pain .*
||BURDOCK This vegetable plant has large leaves and it is cultivated in parts of Japan and Europe. It has been traditionally used as a "blood purifier" to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock can be beneficial because it encourages the uric acid elimination via the kidneys.*
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits , apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has anti-inflammatory properties. Together with Quercetin research suggests it may be effective to promote good health. *
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
have shown that celery is beneficial in treating excessive uric acid. Celery seed extract was given to a total of 75 people daily and they all reported relief. 3nB inhibits xanthine oxidase an enzyme involved in the production of uric acid.*
||BROMELAIN This enzyme, found in pineapples, aids the digestion of proteins. It may relieve tissue swelling, inflammation, and minor and temporary pain. When inflammation is reduced, blood can move more easily and promote optimal health. *
- Finding a Natural Gout Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gout attack.
- Gout Foods When people think of arthritis problems, they often fail to consider gout, a serious problem that is related to arthritis.
- Gout Symptoms The uric acid, as the main cause of gout, will be severely present in any swollen joint cause by gout, and will be stronger in the harder cases of gout.
- Which Diuretics Cause Gout? It has been known for awhile that diuretics can lead to an increased risk of gout.
- Which Toe Does Gout Affect? Your big toe is the most likely toe where you will develop gout.
- Gout in Women Medical studies have shown that women have a lower risk of developing gout than men.
- Gout in Foot Symptoms Some of the earliest symptoms of gout in feet are swollen and inflamed joints.
- Pork and Gout Gout sufferers are well-aware that they need to avoid foods rich in purine.
- Ginger and Gout We've all heard about ginger and its numerous health benefits.
- Wobenzym n Gout Wobenzym N is a supplement recommended for preventing inflammation of joints.
- Gout with Blisters One of the common complications of gout is small lumps under the skin called tophi.
- Gout and Hepatitis b Clinical studies have tried to research the correlation between gout and hepatitis B.
- Gouty Arthritis Cure Whether you chose to go with the prescription medicine, or the natural gouty arthritis cure, you are aiming for the same thing: reducing the levels of uric acid in the body, you are reliving the exact cause of gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis Medicine While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine for the gouty arthritis, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem.
- Gouty Arthritis Prevention While there is not necessarily a single way to make sure that you do not get gouty arthritis, taking care of all of these aspects, and making sure that you lower your uric acid can help you to take gouty arthritis prevention as far as possible.
- How to Find Specific Gouty Arthritis Information While some people are perfectly fine with going to their doctor to talk about their problems and to try to figure out what is wrong, some people do not feel comfortable going to doctor right away without having a general idea of what they may be told.
- Who Treats Gouty Arthritis of Foot? If this does not work, patients are urged to seek treatment for gouty arthritis from a health practitioner.
- Which Diuretics Cause Gouty Arthritis? It has been known for awhile that diuretics can lead to an increased risk of gouty arthritis.
- Which Doctor Treats Gouty Arthritis? Many providers can manage gouty arthritis, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments.
- What Gouty Arthritis Patients Cannot Eat? The best way to prevent gouty arthritis flare-ups is to follow a diet that seeks to limit or not increase the amount of uric acid in the body.
- Why Gouty Arthritis Flares Up? Gouty arthritis flares are caused where there is excessive uric acid in the body.
- Gouty Arthritis in Hip Even though it isn't common, gouty arthritis in the hip affects a portion of individuals who already suffer from gouty arthritis in other joints.
- Gouty Arthritis in Leg Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects feet, it's not common to spread to other joints in your legs.
- Chicken and Gouty Arthritis Chicken, just like beef and pork, contains moderately high levels of purine.
- Gouty Arthritis for the First Time Those who develop gouty arthritis for the first time are usually surprised by the amount of pain in their joints.