Which Doctor Treats Gout?
When suffering from a gout attack
, quick relief is a must. There are many providers you can visit for gout diagnosis
and treatment. If you have a primary care provider, it is best to make an appointment with them, as they are aware of your medical history, current medications, allergies, and possible comorbid conditions that can affect your treatment. If you do not have a provider that you see regularly, or can not get a timely appointment with your regular provider.
Many providers can manage gout, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine
practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments. Specialist providers (physicians
practitioners and physician assistants) in fields such as rheumatology and orthopedics may also treat gout, depending on the severity. A primary care provider can provide a referral to a specialist if needed.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are 3 natural products
included in this relief kit. It's great for those who are experiencing gout symptoms, painful swollen
joints, and high uric acid.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Joint discomfort †
- Joint discomfort †
- Red and tender joints †
- Tender joints †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Itching †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Foot-related discomforts †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: attacks of joint pain, inflammation, swelling, weakness, and stiffness. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Reduce swelling*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a great improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Uricazol Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Uricazol each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Uricazol products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated.
Don’t use Uricazol along with blood thinning medication and if you are suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop gout attacks .
These tips cover pain reduction, what to do during a gout attack, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to this painful inconvenience.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from herbs, trees, and plants.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies to support healthy uric acid levels.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been used for kidney support. Scientific research suggests it may lower uric acid in the body in two ways: 1) by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys and 2) by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase. It may make kidneys more efficient in expelling out uric acid and in addition it may help the body produce less uric acid.*
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has a long history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
||BURDOCK is a plant with large leaves. In Japan and parts of Europe, it is cultivated as a vegetable. It has been traditionally used as a "blood purifier" to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock can be beneficial because it encourages the uric acid elimination via the kidneys.*
||NETTLE is an herb that is used as remedy in Germany. Research has shown that nettle contains active anti-inflammatory compounds that help minimize swelling and minor pain .*
||BROMELAIN is an enzyme found in pineapples. It helps with digestion of proteins. It may relieve tissue swelling, inflammation, and temporary and minor pain. When inflammation is reduced, blood can move more easily and promote optimal health. *
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits , blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Together with Quercetin research suggests it may be effective to promote good health. *
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
have shown that celery is beneficial in treating excessive uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the one involved in the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to produce natural cortisone, a potent inflammation and pain reliever .*
||QUERCETIN is a bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It alsohas powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.*
- Finding a Natural Gout Remedy While some of these remedies are from ancient times, others have just recently been recognized as a way to lower uric acid levels in the body, which will help to reduce the risk of a gout attack.
- Gout Foods When people think of arthritis problems, they often fail to consider gout, a serious problem that is related to arthritis.
- Gout Symptoms The uric acid, as the main cause of gout, will be severely present in any swollen joint cause by gout, and will be stronger in the harder cases of gout.
- Which Diuretics Cause Gout? It has been known for awhile that diuretics can lead to an increased risk of gout.
- Which Toe Does Gout Affect? Your big toe is the most likely toe where you will develop gout.
- Gout in Women Medical studies have shown that women have a lower risk of developing gout than men.
- Gout in Foot Symptoms Some of the earliest symptoms of gout in feet are swollen and inflamed joints.
- Pork and Gout Gout sufferers are well-aware that they need to avoid foods rich in purine.
- Ginger and Gout We've all heard about ginger and its numerous health benefits.
- Wobenzym n Gout Wobenzym N is a supplement recommended for preventing inflammation of joints.
- Gout with Blisters One of the common complications of gout is small lumps under the skin called tophi.
- Gout and Hepatitis b Clinical studies have tried to research the correlation between gout and hepatitis B.
- Gouty Arthritis Cure Whether you chose to go with the prescription medicine, or the natural gouty arthritis cure, you are aiming for the same thing: reducing the levels of uric acid in the body, you are reliving the exact cause of gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis Medicine While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine for the gouty arthritis, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem.
- Gouty Arthritis Prevention While there is not necessarily a single way to make sure that you do not get gouty arthritis, taking care of all of these aspects, and making sure that you lower your uric acid can help you to take gouty arthritis prevention as far as possible.
- How to Find Specific Gouty Arthritis Information While some people are perfectly fine with going to their doctor to talk about their problems and to try to figure out what is wrong, some people do not feel comfortable going to doctor right away without having a general idea of what they may be told.
- Who Treats Gouty Arthritis of Foot? If this does not work, patients are urged to seek treatment for gouty arthritis from a health practitioner.
- Which Diuretics Cause Gouty Arthritis? It has been known for awhile that diuretics can lead to an increased risk of gouty arthritis.
- Which Doctor Treats Gouty Arthritis? Many providers can manage gouty arthritis, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments.
- What Gouty Arthritis Patients Cannot Eat? The best way to prevent gouty arthritis flare-ups is to follow a diet that seeks to limit or not increase the amount of uric acid in the body.
- Why Gouty Arthritis Flares Up? Gouty arthritis flares are caused where there is excessive uric acid in the body.
- Gouty Arthritis in Hip Even though it isn't common, gouty arthritis in the hip affects a portion of individuals who already suffer from gouty arthritis in other joints.
- Gouty Arthritis in Leg Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects feet, it's not common to spread to other joints in your legs.
- Chicken and Gouty Arthritis Chicken, just like beef and pork, contains moderately high levels of purine.
- Gouty Arthritis for the First Time Those who develop gouty arthritis for the first time are usually surprised by the amount of pain in their joints.