Which Doctor Treats Gouty Arthritis?
When suffering from a gouty arthritis
attack, quick relief is a must. There are many providers you can visit for gouty arthritis diagnosis
and treatment. If you have a primary care provider, it is best to make an appointment with them, as they are aware of your medical history, current medications
, allergies, and possible comorbid conditions that can affect your treatment
. If you do not have a provider that you see regularly, or can not get a timely appointment with your regular provider.
Many providers can manage gouty arthritis, including physicians
, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments. Specialist providers (physicians, nurse
practitioners and physician assistants) in fields such as rheumatology and orthopedics may also treat gouty arthritis, depending on the severity. A primary care provider can provide a referral to a specialist if needed.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are 3 natural products
included in this relief kit. It's great for those who are suffering from high uric acid, painful swollen
joints, and gout symptoms.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Joint discomfort †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Itching †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Red and tender joints †
- Tender joints †
- Joint discomfort †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: stiffness, inflammation, swelling, attacks of joint pain, and weakness. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Reduce swelling*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Goutezol products as directed, you will notice a considerable improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Uricazol Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Uricazol products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied.
Don’t use Uricazol along with blood thinning medication and if you're suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop gouty arthritis attacks for good.
These tips cover what to do during a gout attack, diet, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- Foods to avoid and eat
- Small changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to this painful inconvenience.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol is a dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Uricazol was formulated based on scientific studies to support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
||QUERCETIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It alsohas powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action.*
contain a substance called 3nB (3-n-Butylpthalide). 3nB gives celery its distinctive smell and taste. Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. Celery seed extract was given to a total of 75 people daily and they all reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been traditionaly used in China for kidney support. Research suggests it may lower uric acid in the body in two ways: 1) by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys and 2) by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase. It may make kidneys more efficient in expelling out uric acid and in addition it may help the body produce less uric acid.*
||BROMELAIN This enzyme, found in pineapples, aids the digestion of proteins. It may relieve inflammation, minor and temporary pain, and tissue swelling. Blood can move more easily with the reduction of inflammation and it promotes good health. *
||NETTLE is an herb that is used as remedy in Germany. Research has shown that nettle contains active anti-inflammatory compounds that help minimize minor pain and swelling .*
||RUTIN is a bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits , blackberries, apricots, and blueberriesand it has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Combined with Quercetin it was shown to be effective to promote good health. *
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of pain and inflammation .*
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has an extensive history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
||BURDOCK is a plant with large leaves. In Japan and parts of Europe, it is cultivated as a vegetable. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock can be beneficial because it encourages the elimination of uric acid via the kidneys.*
- Which Doctor Treats Gout? Many providers can manage gout, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments.
- Why Somone on Gout Cannot Drink Beer? The reason is that that alcohol cause a slow down in the bodies removal of uric acid from the body and leads to uric acid build up that leads to gout.
- How Gout is Treated? The idea is to try and reduce the amount of uric acid by eating correct diet and also cutting down the foods that create the excess acid that causes gout.
- Gout in Feet In general, gout primarily attacks feet.
- Gout in the Big Toe The first sign of gout is pain and swelling in the big toe.
- Gout Feels Like a Broken Foot You'll hear many people saying that gout feels like a broken foot.
- Gout Feels Like a Broken Toe Medical professionals will often say that gout has four stages of development.
- Chicken and Gout Chicken, just like beef and pork, contains moderately high levels of purine.
- N-acetylcysteine Gout N-Acetyl Cysteine is a powerful amino acid found in many different types of supplements.
- Gout for Over Two Weeks In general, gout attacks last up to around ten days.
- Gout for 2 Days The initial gout attack usually lasts up to 2 days.
- Gout with a Rash Clinical studies have shown that a drug called Allopurinol can produce skin rash for individuals who are 60+ years old and have high blood pressure.
- Gout with Blisters One of the common complications of gout is small lumps under the skin called tophi.
- Gouty Arthritis Foods When people think of arthritis problems, they often fail to consider gouty arthritis, a serious problem that is related to arthritis.
- Natural Gouty Arthritis Cures If you enjoy eating cherries, eating only 10 fresh cherries a day can also help with gouty arthritis, helping to fix swelling and to fight gouty arthritis.
- When Gouty Arthritis Becomes Serious? That is why it is important to realize with the initial attack of gouty arthritis that changes in diet, exercise, avoiding alcohol, and discussing these as well as medications with a doctor are crucial to combat the cause of gouty arthritis before it becomes serious, which it will if ignored, and no changes are made.
- Why Somone on Gouty Arthritis Cannot Drink Beer? The reason is that that alcohol cause a slow down in the bodies removal of uric acid from the body and leads to uric acid build up that leads to gouty arthritis.
- Why Gouty Arthritis is More Common in Males? Gouty arthritis is an excruciating condition that is caused by excess uric acid in the body.
- How Gouty Arthritis is Treated? The idea is to try and reduce the amount of uric acid by eating correct diet and also cutting down the foods that create the excess acid that causes gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis in Foot Causes You may have gouty arthritis in your foot if you suffer from swelling and pain in the joints of the foot.
- Gouty Arthritis in Shoulder As a form of arthritis, gouty arthritis can affect the shoulder as well.
- Gouty Arthritis in Heel If you're suffering from intense pain in your heel, you might have gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis in Feet In general, gouty arthritis primarily attacks feet.
- Gouty Arthritis in Knee Recognizing the first symptoms of gouty arthritis and taking action is imperative since this is the only way to experience less pain and return to your everyday life.
- Coffee and Gouty Arthritis A 2007 study by the Arthritis Foundation tried to reveal the connection between coffee and gouty arthritis.