Which Toe Does Gout Affect?
Your big toe is the most likely toe where you will develop gout. That is because gout is sensitive to the temperature in your body, and your big toe is the farthest from your heart, making it the coolest spot on your body. You can get gout on other toes if you develop severe gout, and it also appears on other parts of the body. But the big toe is so common of a source for gout, it even has a special name for it- Podagra.
Gout happens when uric acid builds up in the body and isn't flushed out in the urine like it normally would be. So it is possible for gout to happen in other toes as well if you have a lot of uric acid building up, but you will usually see it in the big toe first. Your big toe will be red or look swollen or lumpy, or even feel hot. These are symptoms that you may have Podagra or gout.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
There are three natural products
included in this relief kit. It's perfect for people who are suffering from high uric acid, painful inflamed
joints, and gout symptoms.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Red and tender joints †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Itching †
- Joint discomfort †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Tender joints †
- Joint discomfort †
- Inflammation of joints †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: stiffness, attacks of joint pain, inflammation, weakness, and swelling. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Reduce inflammation*
- Reduce swelling*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Goutezol products daily and follow the advice in our eBook, you will see a significant improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we do not want your money!
Side Effects of Uricazol
Product safety is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains only natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Uricazol products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined.
Taking Uricazol is also discouraged to people who're using blood thinning medication or dealing with a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop gout attacks .
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent a gout attack, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- Small changes that make a big difference
- Foods to avoid and eat
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to this painful inconvenience.
Order Goutezol and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from herbs, plants, and trees.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
||BURDOCK This vegetable plant has large leaves and it is cultivated in parts of Europe and Japan. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock can be beneficial as it stimulates the elimination of uric acid via the kidneys.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been used for kidney support. Scientific research suggests it may lower uric acid in the body in two ways: 1) by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys and 2) by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase. It may make kidneys more efficient in expelling out uric acid and in addition it may help the body produce less uric acid.*
||NETTLEThis plant is frequently used as a remedy in Germany and several studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may minimize swelling and minor pain .*
||BROMELAIN is an enzyme found in pineapples. It helps with digestion of proteins. It may relieve inflammation, tissue swelling, and temporary and minor pain. Blood can move more easily with the reduction of inflammation and it promotes optimal health. *
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to produce natural cortisone, a potent pain and inflammation reliever .*
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has a long history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
||QUERCETIN This natural bioflavonoid can be found in strawberries, cherries and apples. Laboratory tests have shown that when is combined with Rutin, Quercetin is beneficial in lowering uric acid in blood and inhibiting the xanthine oxidase enzyme. It alsohas potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.*
||RUTIN is a bioflavonoid present in blackberries, apricots, citrus fruits , and blueberriesand it has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Combined with Quercetin it was shown to be effective to promote good health. *
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. 3nB inhibits xanthine oxidase an enzyme involved in the production of uric acid.*
- Gout Cure Whether you chose to go with the prescription medicine, or the natural gout cure, you are aiming for the same thing: reducing the levels of uric acid in the body, you are reliving the exact cause of gout.
- Gout Medicine While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine for the gout, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem.
- Which Doctor Treats Gout? Many providers can manage gout, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments.
- What Gout Patients Cannot Eat? The best way to prevent gout flare-ups is to follow a diet that seeks to limit or not increase the amount of uric acid in the body.
- When Gout Gets Infected? Then out of the blue gout infection flare-up may get triggered by a joint injury, surgery or sudden, severe illness, taking diuretic medications, leg swelling, taking the drug cyclosporine.
- Gout in Women Medical studies have shown that women have a lower risk of developing gout than men.
- Gout in Thumb Gout develops when the body isn't able of eliminating excess uric acid.
- Gout for Over a Week In general, gout attacks last from three days up to two weeks.
- Gout for Life Gout can be hard to cure, which is why many patients are struggling with gout during their entire lives.
- Gout with Pus A typical gout attack can manifest in red and swollen joints.
- Gout with Tophus It is believed that around 25% of gout patients develop tophi (stone) at some point.
- Gout and Hepatitis b Clinical studies have tried to research the correlation between gout and hepatitis B.
- Gouty Arthritis Medicine While many people are perfectly ok with going to a doctor and getting prescription medicine for the gouty arthritis, other people would rather try natural forms of medicine to take care of the problem.
- Gouty Arthritis Prevention While there is not necessarily a single way to make sure that you do not get gouty arthritis, taking care of all of these aspects, and making sure that you lower your uric acid can help you to take gouty arthritis prevention as far as possible.
- Gouty Arthritis When Uric Acid is Normal? It is a common gouty arthritis knowledge that excess uric acid causes gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis in Arm Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects the big toe and feet, it can be systemic.
- Gouty Arthritis in Heel If you're suffering from intense pain in your heel, you might have gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis in Thumb Gouty arthritis develops when the body isn't able of eliminating excess uric acid.
- Gouty Arthritis in the Wrist Some of the first signs of wrist gouty arthritis are itchy and red skin and the inflamed joint followed by intense pain that can last for days at the time.
- Pork and Gouty Arthritis Gouty arthritis sufferers are well-aware that they need to avoid foods rich in purine.
- Chicken and Gouty Arthritis Chicken, just like beef and pork, contains moderately high levels of purine.
- Gouty Arthritis for Life Gouty arthritis can be hard to cure, which is why many patients are struggling with gouty arthritis during their entire lives.
- Gouty Arthritis for Three Weeks If you're struggling with gouty arthritis for three weeks, there's no need to panic.
- Gouty Arthritis with Blisters One of the common complications of gouty arthritis is small lumps under the skin called tophi.
- Gouty Arthritis with Fever Since gouty arthritis is caused by high uric acid levels that product uric acid crystals around a joint, your body's immune system will try to resolve that on its own.