Who Diagnosis Gout?
Many medical professionals can provide a diagnosis of gout, and which provider you choose is a matter of personal preference. Primary care medical doctors or osteopathic physicians
can provide baseline diagnosis, management and treatment of gout, if you suspect you are suffering from a gout attack
. A severe acute attack may need treatment by emergency personnel, such as an emergency room physician or emergency specialized mid-level provider (advanced registered nurse
practitioner or physician assistant).
by a doctor that specializes in gout (Rheumatologist
) may be considered also. For less severe gout and long-term management, some may prefer visiting holistic providers or naturalists for diagnosis and treatment. Overall, any licensed medical provider (MD, DO, ARNP, PA) can provide the diagnosis needed for gout, and begin appropriate therapies.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
This relief kit is a set of 3 natural products
beneficial for anybody struggling with symptoms of gout, high uric acid, and painful swollen
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Joint discomfort †
- Inflammation of joints †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Tender joints †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Itching †
- Red and tender joints †
- Joint discomfort †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: swelling, weakness, attacks of joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Reduce swelling*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Goutezol products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll see a major improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Uricazol Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Uricazol contains only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Uricazol each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Uricazol products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested.
Don’t take Uricazol along with blood thinning medication and if you are suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 key tips to stop gout attacks forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, what to do during a gout attack, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Goutezol today.
Valuable advice on
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- Foods to avoid and eat
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A must-read for people who want to stop gout right now.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
Uricazol is a dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from herbs, plants, and trees.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies to support healthy uric acid metabolism.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been traditionaly used in China for kidney support. Research suggests it may lower uric acid in the body in two ways: 1) by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys and 2) by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase. It may make kidneys more efficient in expelling out uric acid and in addition it may help the body produce less uric acid.*
||BURDOCK This vegetable plant has large leaves and it is cultivated in parts of Japan and Europe. It has been traditionally used as a "blood purifier" to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial because it encourages the elimination of uric acid via the kidneys.*
The curcumin in turmeric inhibits prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are substances that are involved in pain. The mechanism used is very similar to the one used by ibuprofen to relieve pain. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to produce natural cortisone, a potent pain and inflammation reliever .*
||BROMELAIN is an enzyme found in pineapples. It helps with digestion of proteins. It may relieve tissue swelling, inflammation, and temporary and minor pain. Blood can move more easily with the reduction of inflammation and it promotes good health. *
||NETTLEThis herb is frequently used as a remedy in Europe and several studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may reduce swelling and minor pain .*
||QUERCETIN is a bioflavonoid present in cherries, strawberries and apples. Quercetin together with Rutin have been found to be beneficial in laboratory tests in inhibiting xanthine oxidase enzyme and lowering uric acid in blood. It alsohas potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action.*
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. 3nB inhibits xanthine oxidase an enzyme involved in the production of uric acid.*
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in apricots, blackberries, citrus fruits , and blueberriesand it has powerful anti-inflammatory action. Combined with Quercetin research suggests it may be effective for health. *
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has a long history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
- Gout Symptoms The uric acid, as the main cause of gout, will be severely present in any swollen joint cause by gout, and will be stronger in the harder cases of gout.
- Gout Treatments Diet for Gout One of the gout treatments that people can do themselves, without necessarily having to go out and spend extra money or go way out of their way, is to change certain parts of their diet.
- Natural Gout Cures If you enjoy eating cherries, eating only 10 fresh cherries a day can also help with gout, helping to fix swelling and to fight gout.
- Understanding the Cause of Gout When people think of arthritis, they tend to think of something that hurts and causes discomfort on a somewhat regular basis.
- Where Gout Come From? The uric acid builds up and forms crystals that lead to gout and forms painful flare ups that cause many kinds of problems.
- Gout Who Gets It? Gout, resulting from the buildup of too much uric acid in the body, can affect men and women of any age.
- Gout in Shoulder What this means is that individuals who suffer from gout for several years can expect their disorder to spread to other joints if left untreated.
- Gout in Feet In general, gout primarily attacks feet.
- Gout in Hands Gout attacks the joints in hands after being present somewhere else in the body.
- Gout for Over a Week In general, gout attacks last from three days up to two weeks.
- Gout with Diarrhea A typical acute gout attack is manifested by a painful and inflamed joint.
- Gouty Arthritis Prevention While there is not necessarily a single way to make sure that you do not get gouty arthritis, taking care of all of these aspects, and making sure that you lower your uric acid can help you to take gouty arthritis prevention as far as possible.
- Natural Gouty Arthritis Cures If you enjoy eating cherries, eating only 10 fresh cherries a day can also help with gouty arthritis, helping to fix swelling and to fight gouty arthritis.
- Who Treats Gouty Arthritis of Foot? If this does not work, patients are urged to seek treatment for gouty arthritis from a health practitioner.
- Which Toe Does Gouty Arthritis Affect? Your big toe is the most likely toe where you will develop gouty arthritis.
- Which Doctor Treats Gouty Arthritis? Many providers can manage gouty arthritis, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments.
- Gouty Arthritis When Uric Acid is Normal? It is a common gouty arthritis knowledge that excess uric acid causes gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis in Foot Causes You may have gouty arthritis in your foot if you suffer from swelling and pain in the joints of the foot.
- Gouty Arthritis in Leg Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects feet, it's not common to spread to other joints in your legs.
- Gouty Arthritis in Shoulder As a form of arthritis, gouty arthritis can affect the shoulder as well.
- Gouty Arthritis Feels Like a Broken Foot You'll hear many people saying that gouty arthritis feels like a broken foot.
- Gouty Arthritis for Over Two Weeks In general, gouty arthritis attacks last up to around ten days.
- Gouty Arthritis for the First Time Those who develop gouty arthritis for the first time are usually surprised by the amount of pain in their joints.
- Gouty Arthritis for Three Weeks If you're struggling with gouty arthritis for three weeks, there's no need to panic.
- Gouty Arthritis with a Rash Clinical studies have shown that a drug called Allopurinol can produce skin rash for individuals who are 60+ years old and have high blood pressure.