Why Gout is More Common in Males?
Gout is an excruciating condition that is caused by excess uric acid in the body. This causes crystals to form and leads to the painful areas. Gout is much more common in males than it is for females. The main reason for this is easy to explain since men naturally have more uric acid in the body than women do. This is the case for most of the life span of a human being, but this does change after women go through menopause. After age 50 or 60 women start to have higher levels of uric acid and it gets to the same levels as men. This leads to women getting gout later in life much more than men. But the simple reason is that men are born that way and have more levels to be with and that leads to more gout in men.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
This relief kit is a set of 3 natural products
good for anyone suffering from high uric acid, painful inflamed
joints, and symptoms of gout.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Tender joints †
- Joint discomfort †
- Red and tender joints †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Itching †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Joint discomfort †
- Inflammation of joints †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: weakness, attacks of joint pain, inflammation, swelling, and stiffness. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Reduce swelling*
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Goutezol products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you will notice a symptomatic improvement within days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we don't want your money!
Side Effects of Uricazol
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Uricazol contains natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Uricazol every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Uricazol products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied.
You should not take Uricazol when you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medicine.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to stop gout attacks forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, diet, and ways to prevent a gout attack.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small changes that make a big difference
A must-read for anyone who wants to stop this painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
The dietary supplement Uricazol contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid levels.*
||BROMELAIN This enzyme, found in pineapples, assists with the digestion of proteins. It may relieve inflammation, tissue swelling, and temporary and minor pain. When inflammation is reduced, blood can move more easily and promote optimal health. *
||BURDOCK This vegetable plant has large leaves and it is cultivated in parts of Europe and Japan. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial as it stimulates the uric acid elimination via the kidneys.*
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits , apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has anti-inflammatory properties. Combined with Quercetin it was shown to be effective for health. *
||NETTLEThis plant is used as a remedy in Germany and clinial studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may relive swelling and minor pain .*
contain a substance called 3nB (3-n-Butylpthalide). 3nB gives celery its distinctive smell and taste. Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. A total of 75 people were given celery seed extract daily. Patients reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
||QUERCETIN This natural bioflavonoid can be found in strawberries, cherries and apples. Laboratory tests have shown that when is combined with Rutin, Quercetin is beneficial in lowering uric acid in blood and inhibiting the xanthine oxidase enzyme. It alsohas potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been used for kidney support. Scientific research
shows that it may reduce uric acid in the body by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase and by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys. It enhances the kidneys' efficiency in expelling uric acid and reduces the body's production of uric acid.*
is a plant native to South Africa. This herb has a long history of use as an anti-inflammatory. Research has suggested its use as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
The curcumin in turmeric inhibits prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are substances in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism used is very similar to the one used by ibuprofen to relieve pain. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to release the body's own cortisone, a potent reliever of pain and inflammation .*
- Gout Foods When people think of arthritis problems, they often fail to consider gout, a serious problem that is related to arthritis.
- Understanding the Cause of Gout When people think of arthritis, they tend to think of something that hurts and causes discomfort on a somewhat regular basis.
- Are Gout and Gallstones Related? Both gout and gallstones share many common features and are often interrelated.
- Who Diagnosis Gout? Many medical professionals can provide a diagnosis of gout, and which provider you choose is a matter of personal preference.
- When Gout Attacks? As you may know, gout is a chronic inflammation within the foot.
- Gout in Hip Even though it isn't common, gout in the hip affects a portion of individuals who already suffer from gout in other joints.
- Gout in Leg Even though gout primarily affects feet, it's not common to spread to other joints in your legs.
- Chicken and Gout Chicken, just like beef and pork, contains moderately high levels of purine.
- V8 and Gout Since conventional medicine still doesn't have a concrete answer to this condition, gout is often treated using alternative methods.
- Gout for 2 Days The initial gout attack usually lasts up to 2 days.
- Gout for Life Gout can be hard to cure, which is why many patients are struggling with gout during their entire lives.
- Gout with Tophus It is believed that around 25% of gout patients develop tophi (stone) at some point.
- Gout and Hepatitis b Clinical studies have tried to research the correlation between gout and hepatitis B.
- Gouty Arthritis Cure Whether you chose to go with the prescription medicine, or the natural gouty arthritis cure, you are aiming for the same thing: reducing the levels of uric acid in the body, you are reliving the exact cause of gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis Remedies Pros and Cons of Gouty arthritis Remedies When people think of getting arthritis, they think of something that is a constant pain, and something that requires nothing but actual medicine to take care of.
- Which Diuretics Cause Gouty Arthritis? It has been known for awhile that diuretics can lead to an increased risk of gouty arthritis.
- When Gouty Arthritis Becomes Serious? That is why it is important to realize with the initial attack of gouty arthritis that changes in diet, exercise, avoiding alcohol, and discussing these as well as medications with a doctor are crucial to combat the cause of gouty arthritis before it becomes serious, which it will if ignored, and no changes are made.
- Why Somone on Gouty Arthritis Cannot Drink Beer? The reason is that that alcohol cause a slow down in the bodies removal of uric acid from the body and leads to uric acid build up that leads to gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis in Arm Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects the big toe and feet, it can be systemic.
- Gouty Arthritis in Foot Causes You may have gouty arthritis in your foot if you suffer from swelling and pain in the joints of the foot.
- Gouty Arthritis in Women Medical studies have shown that women have a lower risk of developing gouty arthritis than men.
- Gouty Arthritis in the Wrist Some of the first signs of wrist gouty arthritis are itchy and red skin and the inflamed joint followed by intense pain that can last for days at the time.
- Gouty Arthritis in Ankle Among other joints, ankle gouty arthritis is yet another place where this disease can appear.
- Gouty Arthritis for Life Gouty arthritis can be hard to cure, which is why many patients are struggling with gouty arthritis during their entire lives.
- Gouty Arthritis without Swelling Many individuals are having a hard time identifying a gouty arthritis attack because there's no swelling.