Why Gouty Arthritis is More Common in Males?
Gouty arthritis is an excruciating condition that is caused by excess uric acid in the body. This causes crystals to form and leads to the painful areas. Gouty arthritis
is much more common in males than it is for females. The main reason for this is easy to explain since men naturally have more uric acid in the body than women do. This is the case for most of the life span of a human being, but this does change after women go through menopause. After age 50 or 60 women start to have higher levels of uric acid and it gets to the same levels as men. This leads to women getting gouty arthritis later in life much more than men. But the simple reason is that men are born that way and have more levels to be with and that leads to more gouty arthritis in men.
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Kit
This relief kit is a set of 3 natural products
beneficial for people struggling with high uric acid, symptoms of gout, and painful inflamed
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve inflammation, swelling, painful burning, and itching. †
Goutezol Cooling Cream
helps soothe inflamed joints, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect from inflammation. *
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
supports healthy levels of uric acid in the blood and helps metabolize purines and expel uric acid. *
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief
Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief is a nonprescription medicine formulated to relieve discomfort associated with gout.|
- Inflammation of joints †
- Tender joints †
- Swelling of joints and toes †
- Itching †
- Foot-related discomforts †
- Joint discomfort †
- Joint discomfort †
- Sensitivity to touch †
- Red and tender joints †
† as per homeopathic Materia Medica. According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptom Relief provide relief for the symptoms of Gout such as: inflammation, attacks of joint pain, stiffness, swelling, and weakness. Safe and gentle to use with no known contraindications. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula
Uricazol contains proprietary extract from Mulberry tree. Mulberry has been used for centuries in China. Recent scientific study revealed that Mulberry help maintain healthy uric acid levels, thanks to a bioflavonoid called Morin.* Uricazol ™ is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream for beneficial effects.*
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy levels of uric acid in the blood, help metabolize purines, and expel uric acid. *
- Improve metabolism of purines*
- Reduce swelling*
- Improve digestion of proteins*
- Reduce inflammation*
- Support healthy levels of uric acid*
- Naturally expel uric acid from the body*
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
John from Alabama
"I just bought another set of Goutezol bottles. Even thou I was skeptical at the beginning because I have three engineering degrees and I teach healthcare engineering I did not know how effective this would be. I just ordered another batch because I am totally convinced that it has been a life saver for me, and I really do appreciate what this company is doing and I really do think that Goutezol is the key for immediate pain prevention and also long time health benefits. Thank you very much for this opportunity!"
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Goutezol products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you'll see a great improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
Uricazol Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Uricazol contains natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Uricazol each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Uricazol products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined.
Don’t take Uricazol along with blood thinning medication and if you're suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Gout Relief e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of gouty arthritis attacks for good.
These tips cover diet, what to do during a gout attack, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during a gout attack
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Easy to prepare home remedies for gout
- How to avoid permanent damage to joints
A priceless eBook for those who want to put an end to this painful inconvenience right now.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula
Goutezol Gout Symptoms Formula is a nonprescription medicine that contains active ingredients that are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
Important Product limitations
- Natrum carbonicum......................................tender joints †
- Fraxinus excelsior..........................................foot-related discomforts †
- Belladonna.....................................................red and tender joints †
- Ammonium phosphoricum..........................inflammation of joints †
- Formicum acidum..........................................joint discomfort †
- Urtica urens....................................................joint discomfort †
- Colchicum autumnale...................................sensitivity to touch †
- Nux vomica.....................................................itching †
- Ledum palustre..............................................swelling of joints and toes †
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Uricazol Uric Acid Formula Ingredients
Uricazol is a dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Uricazol is based on scientific studies and helps support healthy uric acid levels.*
The distinctive taste and smell of celery comes from a substance called 3-n-Butylpthalide (3nB). Two clinical studies
sugest that celery is an effective remedy for uric acid. Celery seed extract was given to a total of 75 people daily and they all reported relief. Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that assists with the production of uric acid, is inhibited by 3nB.*
||QUERCETIN This bioflavonoid can be found in strawberries, cherries and apples. Laboratory tests have shown that when is combined with Rutin, Quercetin is beneficial in lowering uric acid in blood and inhibiting the xanthine oxidase enzyme. It alsohas powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action.*
||BROMELAIN This enzyme, found in pineapples, aids the digestion of proteins. It may relieve inflammation, temporary and minor pain, and tissue swelling. Blood can flow more easily with the reduction of inflammation and it promotes health. *
||BURDOCK This vegetable plant has large leaves and it is cultivated in parts of Japan and Europe. It has been traditionally used to clear the bloodstream of toxins. Burdock is beneficial as it stimulates the uric acid elimination via the kidneys.*
contains curcumin that inhibits the synthesis of substances called prostaglandins in the body that are involved in pain. The mechanism is similar to the pain-relieving action of ibuprofen. Curcumin
stimulates the adrenal glands to produce natural cortisone, a potent inflammation and pain reliever .*
||NETTLEThis plant is frequently used as a remedy in Germany and several studies indicate that it contains active anti-inflammatory compounds. These may minimize minor pain and swelling .*
||MULBERRY TREE extract has been traditionaly used for kidney support. Scientific research
shows that it may reduce uric acid in the body by inhibiting the enzyme xanthine oxidase and by inhibiting re-absorption of urate in kidneys. It enhances the kidneys' efficiency in expelling uric acid and reduces the body's production of uric acid.*
This herb grows in Africa and it has a long history of being used as an anti-inflammatory. Studies have shown that it may be effective as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
||RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in blueberries, blackberries, citrus fruits , and apricotsand it has powerful anti-inflammatory action. Combined with Quercetin it was shown to be effective to promote good health. *
- Gout Treatments Diet for Gout One of the gout treatments that people can do themselves, without necessarily having to go out and spend extra money or go way out of their way, is to change certain parts of their diet.
- Who Treats Gout of Foot? They may prescribe medications such as Uricosuric agents, drugs called xanthine oxidase inhibitors, colchicine, and Pegloticase.
- Gout in Hip Even though it isn't common, gout in the hip affects a portion of individuals who already suffer from gout in other joints.
- Gout in the Elbow You may be suffering from gout in the elbow if you're experiencing pain and if your elbow if swollen.
- Gout in Shoulder What this means is that individuals who suffer from gout for several years can expect their disorder to spread to other joints if left untreated.
- Gout in Foot Symptoms Some of the earliest symptoms of gout in feet are swollen and inflamed joints.
- Milk and Gout In fact, milk and dairy products help your body to excrete uric acid thanks to a substance called orotic acid.
- Coffee and Gout A 2007 study by the Arthritis Foundation tried to reveal the connection between coffee and gout.
- Gout for the First Time Those who develop gout for the first time are usually surprised by the amount of pain in their joints.
- Gout for Over a Week In general, gout attacks last from three days up to two weeks.
- Gout for Three Weeks Even though a typical acute gout attack lasts for one to two weeks, some patients experience prolonged symptoms.
- Gout without Swelling Many individuals are having a hard time identifying a gout attack because there's no swelling.
- Gout with Fever Since gout is caused by high uric acid levels that product uric acid crystals around a joint, your body's immune system will try to resolve that on its own.
- Natural Gouty Arthritis Cures If you enjoy eating cherries, eating only 10 fresh cherries a day can also help with gouty arthritis, helping to fix swelling and to fight gouty arthritis.
- Who Treats Gouty Arthritis of Foot? If this does not work, patients are urged to seek treatment for gouty arthritis from a health practitioner.
- When Gouty Arthritis Becomes Serious? That is why it is important to realize with the initial attack of gouty arthritis that changes in diet, exercise, avoiding alcohol, and discussing these as well as medications with a doctor are crucial to combat the cause of gouty arthritis before it becomes serious, which it will if ignored, and no changes are made.
- Which Doctor Treats Gouty Arthritis? Many providers can manage gouty arthritis, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in private primary care and family medicine practices, urgent care/walk-in centers, health departments, and emergency departments.
- When Gouty Arthritis Attacks? As you may know, gouty arthritis is a chronic inflammation within the foot.
- Gouty Arthritis in Arm Even though gouty arthritis primarily affects the big toe and feet, it can be systemic.
- Gouty Arthritis in Heel If you're suffering from intense pain in your heel, you might have gouty arthritis.
- Gouty Arthritis in Fingers Gouty arthritis can affect your fingers, as well as any other joint in your body.
- Gouty Arthritis in Knee Recognizing the first symptoms of gouty arthritis and taking action is imperative since this is the only way to experience less pain and return to your everyday life.
- Ginger and Gouty Arthritis We've all heard about ginger and its numerous health benefits.
- Gouty Arthritis with Infection This is because gouty arthritis happens due to high uric acid levels in your body's bloodstream.
- Gouty Arthritis with Tophus It is believed that around 25% of gouty arthritis patients develop tophi (stone) at some point.